my health problemDear Sir, I am sending you my detail, Please consider on it when U find some moments from your valueable time, because I m very disturbed these days just because of my weak health.
Name : Ghazala Roohi / 30 yrs / Female / Married / Height 5 ft / Weight 40 kg only / Country India
Climate is tropical, very cool in winter very hot in summer
My list of complaint : Underweight / No Sound Sleep / Depression / White Vaginal Discharge / Backpain / Digestive Power also weak.
I am suffering since 2010 / Non-Diabetic / I like good health / Thirst is High in summer but less in winter
Tongue Normal / BP Normal
What exactly happening :: I m very active in work but get tired and depressed due to weak health & body.
How do u feel :: I sometime feel I dont have any strength.
What comes to ur mind :: I feel very weak & Slim in front of others and want to have minimum 55 kg weight which became before when I took Femiforte Tab of Charak Herbal for Vaginal Discharge but now No Benefit by it too since a long.
What sensation :: I tell my self its ok
What are I showing by that jesture? I dont know.
Current Medicine :: Heptoglobin Cap & Femiforte of Charak Herbal.
Family Background :: Father is average, Mother was also average but expired in 1983
Qualification :: MBA / LLB.
Nature of work : Self Professional
Desire of food :: I like Mughlai food / Snacks / Hot-Cold Beverages
Name of food which increase problem? Fried Foods increase Acid & Spicy Foods increase Loose Motions and sour things increase Throat Pain & Vaginal Discharge immediately.
Mind Behaviour :: Very Hot Tempered but slowly decrease / Very hurry in work / Very impatient / Very Childish Behavior / Very Emotional / Public speaking person.
roohizaman on 2012-06-16
Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.