≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

PCODWeight Gain



Posts about PCOD, Weight Gain

Can use Lycopodium 30ch and Alfalfa both for constipation and weight gain5Weight gain1Weight gain8Birth Control Pills and weight gain1Weight gain4Weight gain1pcod13weight gain7Bloating and weight gain25weight gain1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

PCOD with weight gain and Periods Problem

Dear Doctors,

I'm a PCOD patient. I had irregular periods since I was in college that is from 1997.

Post marriage I got to know that irregular periods are a great cause for not conceiving. My Gaynec treated me for 2 months and i got pregnant 3 yrs before. My Child is 3 yrs old now and I want to conceive again.

I didnt had periods post pregnancy for 1 year. Upon consulting my gaynec , she told me that till the child is on my feed I wont be having periods. My Child is still on my feed ( reduced to once a day now).

My Problem is :
1) I still dont get periods.
2) My weight is increasing. Now I weigh 93Kgs.

I was very skinny before pregnancy. I used to weigh 67kgs. My height is 5Ft.8'.

My Gyanec prescribed me Metformin + Dianette. But I started getting chest pain and nausea. So she changed my medicine to Metformin + Duphaston.

I have been taking Duphason from last 5 months now. But, even after taking 2 tabs BD for 10 days everymonth, didnt help me. last month I didnt get proper periods - It lasts for 2 days and Flow was negligible.

I have read that only solution to reduce weight gain due to PCOD is in homeopathy.

Please advice me how can i get rid of this problem. I want to reduce weight soon and wanna get rid of PCOD too. Please help.

Warm regards,
  sangitapranav on 2012-06-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Sangita
please give detail medical hisrory and any homeopathic medicine did you try also did you had any scan or blood test.
many thanks,
faisal qureshi last decade
I got myself tested for TSH - which is negative and a full Ultrasound of the abdomen and lower pelvis shows that I have a typical necklace type cysts.

I'm Not diabetic, No BP.

What else should I get tested for? I've never tried Homeopathy for this. But am willing to try Homeopathy too to get rid of PCOD.

sangitapranav last decade
did you had hormonal test what about T3 T4 and what is figure of TSH and are you still on medication.
faisal qureshi last decade
To regain periods please take Kali Bromide 6x, 3 Tablets once in the morning for a month. After this I will suggest you a medicine for pcod .

For general instruction please read my profile.

With prayers
Reva V
Reva V last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.