regarding diabetesDear Doctor, kindly go through the following details and suggest appropriate remedy.
1. ID - samira99
2. age - 39 yrs
3. Sex - female
5. weight - 67 kg
6. Height - 5' 4'
7. country - India
8. climate - likes cool climate
9.List of complaints - Diabetes detected 5 yrs back,high cholestrol levels,high triglycrides levels since past 5 yrs,blood pressure normal,always feels lazy,tired,loss of appetide,body weekness.taking allopathic medicine X-met SR 500,glucobay 25 mg,stenlip 140 mg.recent CBC shows
a. plasma glucose fasting - 190 mg/dl
b. plasma glucose 2 hrs after lunch - 230 mg/dl
c. serum SGOT/SGPT/S createnine - all normal
d. serum triglycrides (very high) - 390 mg/dl
e. serum cholestrol - 221 mg/dl
f. HDL cholestrol - 35 mg/dl
g. total/HDL ratio calculated - 6.3 (high)
h. Hb A1c - 9.3 %
i. ECG shows incomplete RBBB
10. since past 5 yrs i am suffering from these complaints
11. diabetic (having family history of diabetes)
12. desire spicy,outside food,junk food,dominos pizza,chinese foods,mughlai foods etc........
13. thirst - normal
14. tongue and taste - spicy foods (while eating,eyes and nose starts watering)
15. current blood pressure - normal
16. what exactly is happening ? - refer no. 9 above
17.how do you feel ? - feels always tired,saturated,disturbed sleep pattern,brain distracted,always feel like shouting at childrens.....headache in the evening,desire to go out.
18. how does this affect you ? - feels sorry after shouting
19. how does it feel like ? - feels as if trapped in house with lots of responsibilities ,no outing,no entertainment,no enjoyment.........
20 . what comes to your mind ? - refer no. 19 above
21. one situation that had a big effect on you ? - father's death in the year- 1993.
22. how did that feel like ? - cannot explain........very sad event
23. what sensation do you experience in that situation ? - cannot explain past history
24. current remedies - X-met SR 500,glucobay 25 mg,stenlip 140 mg,homoeopathic medicine dr reckeweg R2 and R40 since past 6 months
25. family background - 2 brothers (both diabetic),mother (diabetic-insulin dependent since last 10 yrs),elder daughter 14 yrs (adopted by my brother-in-law),2 more daughters(13 and 10 yrs old),1 son 6 yrs old.first daughter and last son ,caesoring delivery,middle 2 daughters,normal delivery.
26. educational qualification - graduate
27. nature of work - house wife
28. likes spicy food,outside eatables,foods from restaurants,likes pineapple,likes dominos pizza,chinese soups......dislikes sour,salt,chocolates etc....
29. names of foods which increases your problem ? - obviously sugary foods,oily foods,spicy foods,fatty foods etc....
30. mind behaviour - distracted ,feels as if trapped in the house,angry on childrens,irritated,always desire to look and live better than others,not public speaking,shy person......loves husband and childrens too much,always feels sorry for poors,try to help needy,religious,strict follower of ISLAM.
31. feels always upset in summer season,likes cool climate
32. colour of urine,stool,.......etc normal
33 . when is the period.........15th of every month,sometimes 3 4 days earlier.
IF YOU NEED SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION,LET ME KNOW.
kindly suggest remedy.....thanks
samira99 on 2012-08-19
Please take Syzygium Jambolanum 1X, 11 drops mixed in 1/4 glass of mineral water, One daily dose, for 5 days.
Also, Phosphoricum Acidum 1X, 4 drops mixed in 1/2 glass of mineral water, during each meal, for 5 days.
Many prayers for your good health and happy life.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
samira99 8 years ago
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
samira99 7 years ago
♡ nawazkhan 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.