Erectile Dysfunction & Premature ErectionHi
I am Nil
I Need help.
I m male, 29 yrs, unmarried.
I am experiencing erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation problems.
I started masturbation from 13 yrs age.
For last 2 years I m experiencing ED & PE problems.
In these two years, I tried sex no of times but sometimes I ejaculated just after 5-7 jerks, sometimes before insertion. The erection is also not hard. Erection doesnt stand for more than 1min.
In these two years, I found that, I regularly have erection in sleep (which is not in my control & no need to think about sex for this). Also I have experienced night fall no of Times.
Now I m going to marry soon.
I need help.
Few other things about me:
1. When I m alone my thoughts disturb me a lot.
2. I can not give my 100% to anything.
3. I break my relations after few months of good time.
4. I always expect that everything should go the way I want.
5. I have a back pain at cervical area for last 10 yrs.
6. I like to be alone & I dream as if I am an extraordinary business man (I do all good things & big things in my day dreams)
7. I am always confused in my decisions.
8. I always feel insecure by the thoughts of marriage. I avoid going to meet girls for marriage. I always feel that my partner will not understand me & she might cheat me.
Can anyone suggest me the treatment.
Waiting for earliest reply.
[message edited by swan.nil on Sun, 28 Oct 2012 07:21:12 GMT]
[message edited by swan.nil on Sat, 09 Mar 2013 12:48:54 GMT]
swan.nil on 2012-09-27
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.