i have done my thyroid test & reports are:
total triiodothyronine (t3) value is: 106 (units in ng/dl) reference range is: 60 - 200
total thyroxine (t4) value is: 11.3 (units in uq/dl) reference range is: 4.5 - 12.0
thyroid stimulating hormone (tsh) value is: 9.38 (units in uiu/ml) reference range is: 0.30 - 5.5
i need proper medicine for my thyroid problem.
thanks & regards,
19jeet on 2012-12-06
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans: Iam little allergic to dust, cold during the month of October & November (every year)when particular the climate is changing, like no. of times sneezing, watery eyes.
Few months back I had done stress test, doctor told me Iam having preexcitation syndrome(palpitation) but I have no symptoms related to this problem.
From nearly I year Iam wearing specs for reading , but Iam still not having clear or sharper vision for longer distance also.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans: No noticeable physical suffering.
Past 2-3months I had severe acidity & gastric problems, mild constipation also.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans: maybe my food habbits & timing for acidity & gastric problem
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans: Dont know.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological
Ans: changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Last 4yrs I was in cold region I didnt find any cold or dust allergy, cold climate I feel very comfortable.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans: cold wheather I feel better & energetic.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Ans: Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, agreeable Changeable, Nervous, emotional, Quiet, bit lazy or irregular I time & slight forgetful
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans: Strong scent, smoke
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans: I feel good about all of them & think good for them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans: Insecurity about my financial situation, as for past 2years Iam jobless.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans: I like nearly all the foods, sweets I like more but I cannot eat much.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans: Irregular, slight hard
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans: Normal, but once disturb It takes little time to get back to sleep
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Ans: Yes sometime Iam very good, but when Iam having cold I cannot last for long.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans: Sensible, always helpful to others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans: For preexcitation I had taken Reckwegs R2
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans: Diabettes, blood pressure & last year my elder brother got severe heart attack & he passed away.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ans: Iam tall well build, physically I feel fit, Iam very active & sharp thinking, wheatish complex good looking guy.
19jeet 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
No other homeopathic remedy please.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.