there is one query regarding the psoriasis.
1. whats the major cause of psoriasis as per homeopathy.
2. Psoriasis is primariliy reflective of which miasm.
3. i read that psoriatic arthritis , arthritis is followed after the psoriasis.
what should be the diagnosis of arthritis patient start developing symptoms of psoriasis (allopathy doesnt distuigusis).
4. if psoriasis symptoms are emerged later (i.e. after arthritis) then is it advisible to work on psoriasis first?
5. psoriasis sympom are like signs on nails, increased itching in night specially when patient goes to bed, thick scale on the leg ankle and red shiny patches on the leg between knee and ankle. (the symptoms are suggesting of more than one possible remedies)
6. if anyone has experience or success with the psoriatic arthritis , please share the case with symptoms and remedies which given positive results.
hporwal on 2012-12-09
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.