≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

critical health. help!.. tubercular or ca lymphadenopathy + intestinal lump. 24for sexual health 7Leg swelling no other health issues 1Help me I lost my health 13Sexual Weakness due to overmasturbation and unhealthy diet 2eye health 261yr old father with health issues 5Dr:Anuj Pancreas health 1BoooBooo : The Critical Health Test Every Woman Should Have 1Gastric, sexual health(prostate) and mental health problems 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

some serious health problem please advice

my I am 26 yeras old. Male. I am vegetarian . I have been suffering in my condition for more then five years.

My conditions are
I have dull headech all the time. My head feels heavy. When I wolk along the road I feel buzz around my head. Like too many things ig goning around me. I can not catch all the thing.

I have a pale coler skin. My face skin remain pale most of time. But when I exercise or get engage in game it become brighter. Mean less pale.

I have attraction to sex. Sometime when I start I can not stop my self. Like a compilsive behavior. But when I am out of it I feel ok. After ejaculation I feel very week. I have premature egaculation problem.

I have a poor memory scince my childhood. I always forget my daily work. I use to take more time to memoize somethng.

I am always in a hurry. I do everything very fast without consentrating.

My hand and legs are very thin

Please advice me some medicine. I will be really grateful.

  hotasha on 2012-12-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
1. Natrum Sulph-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Thanks Mr P. Tamhankar for your reply. The medicine you have suggested does not match my simotoms to my view. I will be realy greateful if you explain the cause of choosing the medicine.
hotasha last decade
If you feel so, you take a advice from somebody else.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Mr Hotasha, when u r getting advice from some expert u should follow atleast once and then if u r not satisfied with the advice then go for some other advice and help. Without trying to take remedy in the first instance u r discussing about the symptoms and matcching. My sincere advice is pl. follow the remedy suggested by MR. R P T. Defenitely u will be become allright.
deepan4155 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.