Erectile dysfunction with sweatingRespected Dr Sajid
Good Morning !
Dr Sahib I request you to kindly suggest suitable remedy for the following symptoms which i am facing now a days:
-Age: 59+, Colour : Wheatish; Height : 5-11; well built, weight: 75 Kg
-Excellent health, Purely vegetarian,no smoking, no drinking
-Goes for 3.5-4 km walk daily
-At this age : mild / low grade prostate problem can not be ruled out,but there has never been pain or complete blockage of urine. However urination is some what slow during night time
- no B.P. , no diabetes, no heart or breathing problem, stomach/abdomen are normal
Present Major problem
1. Erection during sleep without any dreams
2. Erectile dysfunction during intercourse: Initially there is proper erection during fore play/embrace time , but after few insertions into vagina; lot of heat/sweating is produced in the genital area resulting in complete relaxation of penis so failure of orgasm
3. No emission and no orgasm during initial embrace
4. There is no psychological problem as there is full cooperation from the partner.
5. I generally practice intercourse once a weak
6. Facing these symptoms from the last 3-4 months.
7. no itching / irritation in genital area
Kindly guide me possible remedy/ solution for this problem
Kindly indicate potency along with interval of taking the medicine
Dr Raj Kumar on 2013-03-05
bapu4 last decade
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.