homeopathic remedy requiredCould I please get a homeopathic recommendation for my illness?
1. Describe your main suffering?
Balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Tightness and discomfort of foreskin, occasional mild pinching sensation
Urge to urinate before bladder is full
Mild skin itching
Small amount of skin breakouts, pimples, diseases, etc
Trouble breathing through sinuses
Mild fatigue, lethargy
Vision a little blurry/unfocused
Discomfort in middle back area and shoulders
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Re bxo and tight foreskin: Depressed, anxious of future, feeling of helplessness, inadequacy, lack of confidence with
women, not wanting to socialise, becoming introverted and seeking seclusion
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Depression, anxiety, inferiority, inadequate, hopeless, pessimistic, unconfident, lonely
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Masturbation become very frequent, quite often daily for around 2 years
First noticed white spots on foreskin, went to doctor who retracted foreskin during examination.
Didn't unretract foreskin manually not long after phimosis then balanitis developed.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning - Afternoon.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Masturbation makes foreskin tighter. Stress and bad diet also seems to make it worse
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Lack of proper hygiene, frequent masturbation, not retracting foreskin
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Mild, Agreeable, Nervous, Quiet, Pessimistic, Irritated
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Light and noise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Removing dirt from nails, talking to self
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ignored, different, unimportant
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Being alone. Dreams are frequent and random/obscure also forget them soon after waking
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Meat, cheese, bread, fish, spicy/chilli food averse to sweets, cakes, sugary foods
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Wheat, corn, oats, dairy
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Depends on diet. Average about 2 times a day. Sometimes painful
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Not very. Can take an hour or longer, need more than average. Most of the time on back, sometimes on side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No I am unable to
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Don't like cities, crowds, mainstream, pop culture. Introverted. A bit antisocial. Unable to talk and relate with
strangers. Not very good at socialising
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Antibiotics for skin disease, seemed to make body weaker
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Brown hair / blue eyes
Caucasian / light skin.
[message edited by ccone on Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:04:17 BST]
ccone on 2013-03-17
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
now I've stopped and I'm willing to try it, how can I get the remainder of it out of my body?
also I've updated the questionnaire with more relevant and up to date information.
can you please re-read it and tell me if the treatment would still be the same?
[message edited by ccone on Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:00:34 BST]
ccone 8 years ago
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.