≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Mouth ulcers / cold sores/ cankers 3Cold sores 4Any perment cure for cold sores/Herpes? 10cold sores??? 20Treatment for recurrent cold sores and genital herpes 1constitutional help? cold sores/lip herpes in 6 yr old twins- please help 2Coldsores following Sepia remedy 1Help with Cold Sores in Throat 25Cold sores on tongue 2cold sores 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cold Sores

I hope someone might be able to help. My boyfriend gets cold sores on his lips occasionally... it's chronic though. He's been getting them since he was a young child. They appear both on his upper and lower lip on the right side. He also gets canker sores inside his mouth occasionally when he eats too much citrus and kiwis. Does anyone know of a remedy that may be helpful for him? Thanks.
  cleee02 on 2005-09-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Apthae and herpetic eruptions on the lips are probably best treated with Naturm mur 3x or 6x twuce a day for two weeks

--- BUT at the week end take ONE tablet of potency 10m.

Wait a further 3 weeks to judge results.
walkin last decade
thanks for your response! I'll pass this info on to him.
cleee02 last decade
I get lot's of cold sores probably 4-6 a year and hate them with a passion. I have tried all sorts of solutions and this is what I have come up with:
I have used a product called vygone for the past year and a half. It is a reusable device that I have found to be so effective that when I catch the cold sore early enough it will prevent it from breaking the skin.
Basically you need to go to youtube and watch some reviews and then go to the website and read about it.
beckyboo2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.