Please help me with PCOS and FearsPatient ID or Name : Tanja Sex: Female Age: 33
Height : 5'6'Weight : 129 lbs Country : U.S.A.
1. Describe your main suffering? Anxiety when other drive me on a highway. Particularly when they are driving faster than 60 mph and there are a lot of cars on the road. I also sometimes have anxiety when I drive myself on a highway faster than 60 mph and other drivers are around but it is much less than when others drive me. I feel more in control while when others drive me I become a statue and cannot move from fear. I also have anxiety from airplanes.
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ? None
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Anxiety
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Extreme anxiety
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? An ex-boyfriend of mine died in his sleep and since then I've had different fears. At first it was a fear that my loved ones would die. Then it became a fear of other especially but myself included driving a car on a highway at a speed faster than 60mph. I am also afraid of airplanes.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? No specific time. Now I am only afraid in a car when someone else is driving especially (sometimes when I drive on a highway and cars are driving really quickly around me and there's lots of traffic) and on airplanes
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Just those 2 specific situations in a car or airplane.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? No
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? This is not related.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Normal
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? No
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc? No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Normal
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Dying in a car accident or plane accident.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? none
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? no
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I do not sweat a lot.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep well. Fetal position.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? Anxiety issues
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? None
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living? high school teacher
23. What major diseases are running in your family? None
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance Attraactive, thin, medium light brown hair and brown eyes.
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional) None
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Irregular. My cycles are about 40 days apart.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? No
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Normal
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? No
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
Chellone on 2013-04-01
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.