The ABC Homeopathy Forum
gynecomastia and vitiligoI am 23 .
1. I have some feminine traits like some modulation in sound,problem with the walking style.
2. I have gynecomastia with puffy breast without any pain from adolescence.
3. I got white pale patches on the skin of my two legs from bottom to thigh .
3. I have high dandruff too.
4. cold air allergic . Sometimes caught sinus when sleeps directly under fan. but sweats around the neck throughout the night if i don't sleep under fan.
5. my sweat stains the cloth yellowish. my pillow also get stained and wet when i wake up by morning.
6. I brush regularly 2 times daily ,but still i got tooth decay and i done root canal treatment once.
7. My ear waxes are dry like scales and it forms daily with a reasonable amount to see by others. I used to clean it everyday using bath towel but it will reappear by end of the day.
Treatment done so far
1.calc. carb 10m 1 dose per month (already taken two doses)
2. chimaphila umbellata 30 daily 5 drops 2 times.(taking from two months)
3.natrum phosph 6x 3 tab two times daily.(taking from two months) prescribed by a local homeopath.
4. Doing allopathic treatment for skin (1). melgain (2).pacroma (3).melanocyl.
5. uses an Indian ayurvedic anti-dandruff shampoo made of alovera and some herbs weeklybut dandruff returns.
suneesh142 on 2013-04-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.