≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dosage of 0,1 potency 20Dosage: "Trituration" and "Potency" question 1Silicea,Syphilinum dosage and potency. 34Stubborn Psoriasis/dosage-potency advice 2C and X potency not available - Q is available - Dosage help 1Help with dosage and potency 62dosage and potency..fo r kids 3Low potency homeopathic vs. allopathic dosage 6About dosage and potency 3dosage potency 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


If you take a higher potency (1M) instead of lower (30C) do you take less? Or should the higher potency be used for more severe symptoms? I am allergic to almost everything outside - trees, grass, mold,etc and I tried the Histiminum 30C and it helped. If I took the 1M, would I take less or should I only take that if I need the additional strength?
  debbied on 2013-04-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You are thinking of this like allopathic medicine. In homeopathy.
more or higher is not better. The goal of the remedy is to get
a good match with your symptoms and then stimulate your own
life force to clear out the problem. When something works you never
take more , unless symptoms return.

30c potency are safe for people to self prescribe for acute things.
200c and up like 1 M and 10M are called high potencies and should
only be prescribed by experienced people bc they can last for months or even
years , and
people can experience stronger reactions to these also. Allergies are
the immune system out of whack, over- reacting to things as if a threat.

If this is working for you, then there is no need to repeat the 30c unless
simone717 7 years ago
Thanks! I thought this might be the case, but wanted to ask.
debbied 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.