≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Antidote for Nat Mur 200ch 1Which is the antidote of sulphur 200? 5which medicine is the antidote of calcarea phos? 1Will using a Clark zapper or rife machine antidote homeopathy? 2Antidote neededas for palpitations after taking Hypericum for toothache and topical application of Argentum Metallicum in finger wound 1Bach Remedies - Do they antidote homeopathics? 1Sulphur antidote and itching skin 7Antidote for Lachesis 13Does Chlorine antidote homeopathy? 1Antidotes for Rhus Tox and Lachesis. 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

how can i antidote 1000ch?

Hi everyone. I took a medicine that I would like to antidote. It was palladium 1000ch. How can I antidote this medicine?
  abcjoana on 2013-04-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can order Camphor mother tincture-
which is also Called Q.

Use for one day- 5 drops in a half cup of water,
4x. Do it on empty stomach 30 minutes
before meals.( If in Western countries
you have to order from Helios or

Or you can try 3 doses of Camphor30c
a few hours apart. If you start having
new symptoms or action from the camphor then stop at whatever dose
it is.

You can also google - aggravation
Zapper and try that method.
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:40:50 BST]
simone717 last decade
won't camphor antidote all the other medicines i've taken as well? like sulphur, calcarea...
abcjoana last decade
You could say the same thing about taking a new
remedy like you took nat mur 6 months ago for ???
and then took Ars Album for food poisoning- would
nat mur be ruined? What if you had dental work, would
previous remedies be ruined? Maybe so- depends on
the person.

The point is- if you feel you have a wrong remedy
and the effects are lasting bc you had too high a dose-
like 1 M can go on for a year_ deal with it. Antidote it
and then start over-

Put what is left then after antidoting and get a remedy
for that.

Some homeopaths would take the bad reactions to
palladium and then find a new remedy to counter
those reactions and what else is not cured.

Do one or the other.
[message edited by simone717 on Wed, 01 May 2013 00:31:43 BST]
simone717 last decade
I'm not sure if I understood what you are saying. what do you mean when you said: some homeopaths would take the bad reactions to palladium and then find a new remedy... You think maybe I shouldn't antidote palladium but find another medicine that counter those agravations from palladiuam? I was trying to deal with a lack of confidence, shyness, fear of others opinion. So, just clarify if you thing I shouldn't antidote palladium 1M.
Thanks a lot!!!
abcjoana last decade
Another question: I thought the antidote for palladium would be china, belladona or glonoin.

That's why I've asked about camphor is able to antidotes lots of medicines. Wouldn't be better if I antidote palladium 1m with china 1m? than with canfor? That's what I meant.
Thank you!
abcjoana last decade
Some homeopaths do not believe in antidoting.

There are a few things that can go on.

The remedy was right, but the potency was too high, or
there were too many doses. A person will start 'proving'
the remedy. You can wait for the effects to wear off.
I am not talking here about ridiculous prescriptions where
a person self prescribed or had some over the top
prescription of - take kali bich every day for 6 months in
a high dose, or take nat mur 10m once a week-The remedy
could have been right- but they are majorly overdosed and
need to antidote that. The other people can let it wear off.

The remedy was totally wrong- and the person is simply
proving the remedy and got no results. You can let this
wear off also, but perhaps it is months now and it is not
wearing off.

So you can either try to antidote it with a remedy that is
known to antidote it.

Or, the homeopath takes the case over, and includes all the
new proving symptoms and what else is left, and finds
a NEW remedy that covers all of it. Some homeopaths work
that way. You need an experienced homeopath to do this

I don't know your case, I see you asked Maheeru for help on
this. I was just answering on how to antidote, if you decide
to do so.
simone717 last decade
Where are you getting this information?
On the materia medica on this site, there are no antidotes listed
for palladium. And, when you antidote you want to use a low
potency of the remedies listed as antidoting a particular remedy.

Camphor is known as a sort of universal antidote.
simone717 last decade
Ok Simone.
I will try either the method of that site you gave me first, or camphor. I didn't know about antidoting with a low potency, that's true. Thank you so much for your precious help! Do you think afterwards you can help me find a medicine for self confidence? I am an actress who has no problems being an actress but I am starting to sing in public, and everytime I do I suffer too much. I get extremely nervous. I feel terrified. And I guess it has something to do with fear of other opinions which has been very important too me. shouldn't be, but it is. So I guess it is thuja or ambra, but I don't know if (for example) I have to be mentally slow to take ambra 1M or not necessarily. If I have to have a high sexual desire to take ambra and so on. Would you help me?
abcjoana last decade

I am studying homeopathy and not qualified to
prescribe for your case.

I would find a good local homeopath who has
a practice of just homeopathy and has been
practicing for at least 5 years.

Or start a google search for homeopaths who
have cured stage fright, Cured cases of that,
cured cases of not being able to speak in public, etc
and find homeopaths who can also do online that
have success in that area.
simone717 last decade
Thank you!
abcjoana last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.