≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Autism

Autism5Nonverbal Regressive Autism644 year old - Autism6Regressive Autism11Classic Autism89 year old with autism1765 year old son with autism8Autism4Son with Autism7Autism11


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help Required for a 9 year old boy suffering from High Functioning Autism

My son 9 years of age is suffering from High Functioning Autism from the age of 3 .We are currently giving him Homeo medicines comprising of 1.Carcinosin 2.Calc Carb & 3.hyoscyamus .
These medicines are being given to him from the last 1 year .
My son has a problem of constantly biting his hand and with the other hand he pinches any body next to him.
He lacks confidence and cannot ask or say any thing especially if it is some thing he does not like or he does not want . He is extremely shy . We notice that most of the times the hand biting is due to frustration when he is not able to speak.
I hope there is some doctor in this forum who can help.
  manoj.vm on 2013-05-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please provide details:

Homeopathic Questionnaire

It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.

1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?

Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.

As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.

Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.

Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.

Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.

Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.

If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:

1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like


Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by Zady101 on Sun, 19 May 2013 17:58:04 BST]
Zady101 7 years ago
I guess you have a current homeopath who is advising
those medicines and it sounds like you want to switch

What country are you in?

I would advise you to email a homeopath who contributes
on this site and does work with this type of thing and
see what he says about this. His name is Reva, he is a homeopath
from India and he lives in the usa now. You cannot
put emails on the forum, so I have to write it out. You can click any poster's name
and see if they are a homeopath or Doctor ( we have no MD's on this forum) and
be aware of who is treating you.) Many people who come to this forum start calling
everyone Doctor due to a cultural difference and this makes for confusion,
which is why the forum owner has a warning at the top of the forum.

Revav6 At gmail dot com.

You need to have someone very experienced with these cases,
they are difficult.

I would also suggest that you google Naet Autism. Many are
finding that autism has something to do with allergies and
the gut.

Naet is a protocol of finding out allergic substances and
holding them near the body and then seeing where the
electrical system of the spine is not working right. Acupressure
is then used to release blocks to functioning. Read the testimonials
on the Naet Autism site- and google this article-
'Nutritional therapy may be the key to stopping autism'
Fox news 2012
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 19 May 2013 18:14:16 BST]
simone717 7 years ago
I have experience working with ADHD cases. You can rely on me to progress the case.

Please fill out this questionnaire, give all minute details about your child, and I will guide you.
[message edited by Zady101 on Sun, 19 May 2013 18:09:17 BST]
Zady101 7 years ago

I'm merely offering my experience with these type of cases to reassure you and to have a positive outlook about this. I'm currently treating a couple of boys suffering from Autism/ADHD.

I use homeopathy, mineral/vitamin supplementation and also bach flower remedies. Except for less frequent periodical regressions, they have been stable, and they go to normal schools though when they came to me, there was a scare that they might have to be put in special schools. Homeopathy can offer a lot of benefit in these conditions than any other therapeutic modality can do. Please always keep homeopathy as a modality in the treatment protocol for these conditions. It's well worth the effort.

Best wishes.
maheeru 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.