cough problemmother age 50,cough(khansi) problem too much night me bahut badh jata hai unable to sleep peacefully .seems cough comes from right chest as she tells fever absent huge prespiration and weakness.pls reply soon
himanshujee on 2013-06-26
1. Hepar Sulph-30 6 pills morning
2. Drosera-30 6 pills evening
Pl take this treatment for 3 days and then give reply
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
(Note: - This refers to discharge from open sores, boils, fistulas, ulcers etc from the eyes, nose, ears, private parts, lungs and skin etc. Give the quantity and the time or condition under which the quantity varies.
- It is thin or thick, stringy, clotted like jelly, white of an egg, gruel, water etc? (Give the consistency)
- What does it look like, the colour and the time or condition when the appearance varies? (The appearance)
- The odour, what it reminds you of; whether the odour varies and the circumstances of variation?
- Whether it makes the parts sore, and in what way; whether the discharge has any effect on you feelings or strength; how long it has continued; whether the discharge comes and goes, and the time and circumstances of this variation. Whether it is sticky, forms a scab, etc? Mention anything else that you may notice.
BETTER OR WORSE
(Note 1 :- This section refers to each disease, each sickness and to every symptom. No matter what the trouble may be it is necessary to be refer to this section. Be sure that the aggravation or amelioration you notice is from the course given.)
(Note 2 :- The time of an aggravation or amelioration refers to the year, the month, the week, the day, the night, or the hour.)
State at what time your troubles or any single symptoms, is made better or worse.
- State what season of the year, what time in the month, whether the phases of the moon cause either, what part of the week, what hour of the day or night the trouble or single symptom comes on or is made better or worse.
- Is there any position which you may assume that causes a particular trouble or any single symptom to be better or worse? It may be when you first lie down; or after lying down awhile or rising after sitting or on sitting after standing, walking; walking much; walking in the house or in the open air, or in the cold air ; or at night; running, running rapidly or slowly; when stooping over, after
stopping, or on rising from stooping; leaveing the head backwards, forwards; to one side or leaning the head on the table or the hand; lying with head high or low; lying in some particular position ; crawling on the hand + knees or some other or many possible positions.
- Does anything cause the trouble or a single symptom to be better or worse ? It may be reading ,writing , music ascending or descending the stirs or a hill, biting the teeth together ,blowing the nose , before or after one of the meals, breathing, breathing deeply, when chewing food, when eating or drinking, closing or opening the eyes , looking up, down or sideways, from heat, cold, from warm or cold air heat of stove or sun, dry or moist air going into the air or going into the warm, sunlight or lamplight from excitement, fight, grief, grief, sorrow fasting, some kind of food or drink
motion or quiet, when nose is discharging or is dry, from gratification of passions , scratching, rubbing, beginning of sleep, during a storm, thunder storm, snow storm, swallowing food, drinking of saliva, talking, singing, hearing other talk or sing, music touch, turning over in bed, covering up or uncovering, wet dry, windy or cloudy weather.
(Note 3:- The above is given to impress on the mind the great importance of noticing what may seem to be little things.)
♡ anuj srivastava 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.