Trouble with Heartburn/Acid RefluxHi. I am a 21 year old female, and I have HORRIBLE heartburn. I've
been suffering with this for quite a few years now. Recently, I
decided to try and live a more natural, prescription and OTC
lifestyle. If I must take any pills, I want them to be natural
herbs. I've tried everything OTC. I've even tried a few natural
approaches. Nothing seems to work that well, though.
Recently, I've been taking digestive enzymes. I've tried Papaya
Enzyme capsules that you chew. I've tried drinking Raw/Organic Apple
Cider Vinegar. Does anyone have any suggestions for an all-natural
remedy for acid reflux? I've heard of a product called Natrum Phos 6X. Anyone used/heard of this product before? Is it a good choice? How does it work? Thanks a bunch!
LouisianaLady on 2005-09-26
Tommys last decade
Yes, sometimes it is quite sudden. And, sometimes, I do get chest pains. Sometimes when I experience it, I feel like I am going to die. And other times, it is felt just enough to make itself known. Most of the time, though, it is of medium severity. This has been an on-going battle for years now. I know it is not natural (to be this bad and often) and I have faith that I can find a natural remedy for this. Thank you so much for your help! Please let me know if there are any more questions that I can answer about this.
LouisianaLady last decade
Heartburn is not an illness. It is caused by bad food habits. Try the following:
1) When you wake up in the morning do light exercise, i.e run up the stairs and down again or skipping for just 5 mins. This is so you get good oxygen to start of with.
2) eat healthy breakfast. this is the most important meal. if you want to prevent heart burn then i STRONGLY recommend that you take one tea spoon full of honey and sprikle some "kalonji (Black Seeds)" and eat that before excersing. honey will give you instant energy and black seeds will take care of heart burn. Please do note that there are no side effects in this procedures!!!
make sure you eat some fruits too in breastfast.
3) eat healthy lunch and dinner (fruits and veg) must be included.
4) drink plenty of water, but dont force yourself! drink as much as you can.
5) avoid all soft drinks at all cost!!!
try the above for 2 weeks and if this does not solve your heart burn then you can try :
Sulphur 30 in the morning
Nux Vomica 30 in the evening for two months.
but you should try what i have told you before trying the remedies.
please do post your results.
Tommys last decade
Click "Acid reflux or GERD" on the Search Forum for further advice.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
Cure_me last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.