Help with weightlossI am looking for help with weightloss I have tried everything counting calories exercising daily clean and healthy eating and have only lost 8 lbs in 4 months I have 75 lbs to lose to be a healthy weight please help me
Patients can use this questionnaire for submitting their cases. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by the patient while replying these questions.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Overweight and lots of cellulite on legs
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Laziness , tired, lack of energy, irritability
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depression over weight, poor self image, negativity and sadness
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Worthless, no self esteem, hopeless, powerless, I give up
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I have been overweight since I was about 1st grade 6 years old I have struggled since then I was teased and taunted relentlessly in school
6. Which time of the day you are worst? All day
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Food in general I eat when I'm emotional sad, happy , angry etc
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
extremely lazy, and somewhat moody and aggravated, agreeable generally happy about life except for my weight and I hate going out in public because of it
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Ok
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I bite my nails
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel fantastic about my children my family my friends and I adore my husband he's very supportive
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear something bad happening to my children.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave salty crunchy items most of the time and I usually have a chocolate or sweet craving after I eat something savory....I have an aversion to all seafood except canned tuna and shrimp
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
It's normal but I drink 134oz of water daily
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? It is excessive under my arms and in my groin area
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on my stomach/side and I have no trouble sleeping I just never feel rested no matter how much I sleep
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I have an extremely low self image and low self esteem it prevents me from having fun and enjoying my life with my kids
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Depression
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 5 feet 10 inches tall I weigh 246lbs I have an hourglass shape
My arms are fat, my waist isn't that bad my lower abdomen is fat and flabby will lots of cellulite I have had 3 kids, i have back fat rolls, my hips are wide and fat, I have a fat thick bum, my thighs are very large and ridden with lots of fat and cellulite I am will be 30 years old
Rissaj82 on 2013-07-03
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
Rissaj82 last decade
♡ kadwa last decade
Rissaj82 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.