ABC Homeopathy Forum




Hylands Bronchial Cough: $10.59Homeopet Cough: not available in . Available Hylands Cough Syrup: $8.59



Similar posts:

Persistent cough/sore throat 16Need a relieving remedy for cold, cough, nasal discharge etc 4Asthematic dry cough 19Dry cough with mild runny nose, cough worse at night 3Ear blocked due to cold and cough-need homeopathy 3Dry cough and feeling cold 412 month old with wet cough and runny nose 1Dry cough, irritated throat, no allergies, non-smoker 9Dr kadwa help cold cough headache 10Severe cough and cold with tremendous headache 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

persistent cough

my 3 1/2 year old son has cough for the past 1 year. sometimes in a day he gets it 0nce or twice.generally he gets it after getting up from afternoon nap or night.he has been tried on a the alopathic medicines. all the routine blood tests are normal and x ray is also normal. once he gets a cough it lasts for 15 to 20 minutes.
please suggest a remedy
  anushavijish on 2013-09-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him three doses of Spongia Tosta 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 6 years ago
thank u for your reply
anushavijish 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.