≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 33Premature Ejaculation 4Premature Ejaculation 15Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature ejaculation

Dear sir, I am suffering from PE. I use to mastrubate a lot since years. Now i am 32 years of age and next year getting married. I dont want to be ashamed if i will not be able to satisfy my wife due to this problem. I heard about your suggested med Baryta Carb 30 to cure PE. Can i take this med? I am not going to intercourse till next year, means untill i get married. When should i take the doses? And how will i come to know if it is cured without intercourse, if i am taking the doses now? Please help me i am very frustrated. I need your help. Thank you. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
  Brad-k on 2013-09-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
No one willing to help me...????
Brad-k last decade
Staphysagaria 200 one dose mor and evening time for 5 days one dose evening time for next 7days weekly one dose for one month .pl stop this practice
akshaymohl last decade
Thank u so much frnd. One more question, did u heard about Baryta carb 30?
Brad-k last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.