≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Posts about Erectile Dysfunction

Prostatorrhea, weakness and Erectile Dysfunction196erectile dysfunction8Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction10erectile dysfunction25Erectile dysfunction1Erectile Dysfunction5Erectile Dysfunction1Erectile Dysfunction5Erectile Dysfunction43Erectile Dysfunction2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erectile Dysfunction and Strong sex drive

Dear Sir, I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction.My penis is loose and unable to get full erection.My age is 23 and I used to masturbate.My penis is also shriveled like wrinkles.
I want to have a hard solid penis back.
And I have strong sex drive too.
Kindly help me and suggest me medicine to recover from ED .
Waiting for response..
  kamran abid dar on 2013-09-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
u can take dimiana Q 15 drops in half cup of water two times a day.
and caladium 6X two times a day.
report back after 15 days
[message edited by honest_friend on Wed, 18 Sep 2013 01:38:29 BST]
honest_friend last decade
Hi have got caladium 200 drops,
kindly suggest me how much dose i should take.
i mean 10 drops or etc ...
kindly reply
kamran abid dar last decade
Dear kamran sahib,
u dont need to talk caladium 200.
beter take caladium in low potency 6X or 8X

15drops of dimiana in half cup of water.

take some water in a spoon and mix 3drops of caladium 6X

honest_friend last decade
I am unable to find caladium 6x or 8x in market that is why i purchased caladium 200. So what should I do now ,whether to use it or replace it with some other ???
kamran abid dar last decade
Dear kamran sahib,
cladium is not difficul to find in market u can try to find in an other homoeopathy pharmacy.
i think CLADDIUM low potency is good....
u dont need 200
honest_friend last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.