≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Sebaceous Cyst



Posts about Sebaceous Cyst

Inflamed Sebaceous Cyst1Sebaceous Cyst1sebaceous cyst9Indurated facial sebaceous cyst1Sebaceous Cyst98Sebaceous Cyst31Sebaceous cyst4sebaceous cyst6Sebaceous Cyst3Sebaceous cyst2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sebaceous Cyst on top of the head


It's been about 8 months I see a Sebaceous Cyst on top of my head, litte left of center head. I think it is called either Sebaceous Cyst or Pilar Cyst.

My doctor said it needs to be surgically cut and removed.

I prefer Homeopathic or Herbal type of solution rather than painful and temporary fixes.

Whem I toch and press hard I feel some pain otherwise no feelings.

Please advise.

I live in USA so please guide me how I can get the medicine.
  trymoon18 on 2013-10-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
have 5 pills of calc carb 200 at night half an hour b4 dinner and give a feed back after 4 days.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago

I'm trying to order the calc carb from www.homeopathyworks.com BUT they are asking what potency (10x, 11x, 20c, 30c...), size (1drum, 2 drum, 1oz...) and pill size (15, 25, 40).

Please advise.
trymoon18 9 years ago
will request simmone to guide you.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago
Hi there,

Please order:
Cal Carb 200c potency
1dram amount
#40 size pills
simone717 9 years ago
Thanks Dr. Simmone.

I have ordered it just now. I will keep you posted after I take the dosage for 5 days.
trymoon18 9 years ago
dont take it for five days.
have it ones and give a feed back after 4 days.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago
Will do Doctor. You are the best. Very proud and we are all lucky to be associated with you.
trymoon18 9 years ago

It's 5 days since Tuesday and no change to my cyst on scalp.

Please let me know what to do.

Also please notice that I have another question about the sexual problem and one of other doctor in your forum said to try Calc Carb.....
trymoon18 9 years ago
about the sexual problem-what is it?

please pen down maximum symptoms possible to home on to the right medicine.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago

Please see my other thread about the sexual problem and energy levels.

trymoon18 9 years ago
i suggest you follow one prescriber to avoid any contradictory prescription and do no expect miracles.

i did not see the thread till you posted it,irrespective of the the fact that the same medicine has been prescribed .

sex is a mind game ,one min or one hr =dont bother abt it till such time you satisfy your partner,to get that euphoric feeling 24x 7 i suggest you indulge in meditation .and i am sure you will be on the top of the world.

in future when you post a new THREAD kindly specify treatment you are taking to avoid a confrontation or suggestion of some other remedy which may CAUSE HARM TO YOUR SYSTEM AS YOU ARE TAKING SOME OTHER REMEDY.HOMEOPATHY IS ALL ABT PERCEPTION AND ANALYSIS OF PERSONALITIES.

fitness has taken up ur case , let him lead it to a logical conclusion pls.
[message edited by anuj srivastava on Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:20:06 BST]
anuj srivastava 9 years ago
Thank you Doctor. I will wait for Fitness to recommend me the next steps.

I'll try mediation and yoga soon.
trymoon18 9 years ago

It's been a week and I still have cyst in same status. No changes.

Can you please let me know what to do next.
trymoon18 9 years ago
Hi Trymoon,

look up a couple posts and see the link to your
other thread?

Click on that and post on that bc that is your
thread with fitness and he is in charge of your case.
He gets email alerts on that thread and not
on this one.
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.