silent gerdHey Doctors,
It's been almost 2 months since i was diagnosed with GERD. it was regular GERD at first, i took PPI for a month, after using PPI for 3 days, all heartburn was gone. But after the first month, i stopped the PPI med, because i wasn't healing and doctor told me i had to go on it for 3 months; but i stopped because at the end of the first month, i noticed it started to make me worse.
I started to get better the following month, it became a silent gerd, and by days, phlegm has lessened, cough became occasionally per day. Sense of the lump has lessened so much, i may feel nausea every 6-7 days.
I made drastic change in my diest, even though it wasn't bad before. I dont drink nor smoke, i don't eat red meat except in occasions even before i got GRED.
I am still not 100% cured, is there any medicine that may help me to cure 100%? and what could be the reason i got GERD? i made H. Pylori and it became negative. I tried enzymes for 2 days with heavy meals, but not a slightest difference. i made blood tests, thyroid , diabetes, fats, all became good in results. i just need to increase my vitamin D intake, i am 18.5, dr told me i should be 30. but im not in a dangerous status.
waiting to hearing from you asap.
abasmar on 2013-10-13
go over to http://www.joedelivera.com and talk
to him about his Gerd protocol, which is on his site.
♥ simone717 6 years ago
1. Describe your appearance & age (example answer: I am a 30 yr old male, stick thin or I am big for my size and overweight I have not always been like this I grew fat after )
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem (Constipation, Swollen & painful joints of elbow, knees and wrists )
3. How & when did this problem begin (it began 3 years back when I was very tense due to a divorce .)
4. What makes the problem better or worse (Constipation gets worse when I eat rice, it gets better when I sleep a lot . the swelling gets less when I sleep or eat meat, it gets more when I walk.)
5. How do you feel emotionally (I feel sad & depressed, thinking about suicide. Think about all bad things happened in the past. I like to be alone all the time. I hate being with people ..)
6. Describe your personality (I am a headstrong person, very suspicious of others, very strict about discipline . OR I am a messy person, not interested in cleaning. Dont bathe for many days ..)
7. What occupies your mind mostly (I do a lot of daydreaming, I think about romantic getaways all the time, I keep making plans for things and never do them .)
8. How do you respond to consolation (I hate consolation )
9. Do you want to stay alone or in company (I love company of people and never want to be alone .)
10. How is your sleep (I have great sleep, always wake up fresh ..)
11. Do you have any recurring dreams (I always dreams of big black snakes very regularly .)
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints (I like dry & warm weather and hate winter. My complaints are better in damp weather ..)
13. Do you fight or flight (I never pick any fights, rather I stay silent and then think over it and get angry ..)
14. What are your fears (I am terrified of spiders, dogs, cats, closed spaces, heights )
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold (I am usually hot and like winter more. I keep wearing light clothes in winter even ..)
16. What foods you love & hate (I like fried foods and hate slimy foods. I like sweets more than anything else. I hate meat, love chicken. I like to eat chalk .)
17. How is your thirst (I am thirsty all the time and even after drinking ice cold water remain thirsty )
18. Any coating on tongue (some white coating on edges only )
19. Any skin problems (not now but all my life I had eczema on my arms for which I used allopathic creams .)
20. Any problems with respiration (nose, chest, throat) ( I snore a lot when sleeping and sleep with open mouth .)
21. Any problems with stool/urine (I have severe constipation and the stool is always like balls )
22. Any sexual problems (I have no interest in it. I have pain in testicles. I have late periods always and are painful, a lot of clotting, with a lot of backache .)
fitness 6 years ago
i am 27 years old, 178cm and 77kg.
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem:
sense of vomitting (occasionally), phlegm, sometimes i feel my ears are blocked, no pain. nasal drop, light cough every now and then during the day.
3. How & when did this problem begin :
2 months ago, at final few days of Ramadan (i used to fast around 10-12 hours, from everything, foods, drinks etc.) i went through stressful year i guess, two major shocks happened to me. a year full of problems with my fiancé whom i loved so much and ended up in a bitter break up. My gerd started 6 months after the break up.
4. What makes the problem better or worse:
i noticed that i get more irritated when i eat Guava, more phlegm is produced,but cant be very sure because symptoms increase and decrease regardless of what i eat sometimes. i feel better when i sleep on empty stomach. it gets worse when my stomach gets empty during the day. no diarrhea or constipation. in Ramadan though i suffered a lot, i couldn't go to bathroom for 3-5 days in a raw. this never happened before though.
5. How do you feel emotionally:
i feel good, except when symptoms gets a bit strong, i feel irritated and very annoyed. i feel worried when i think of it as it may last for years or no cure.
6. Describe your personality :
i am an eager person, i read a lot, i like to read in philosophy and all related sciences. i am a fun person, calm most of the time, i like to hang out with only my close friends. no problems with social life, but prefer calm atmospheres.
7. What occupies your mind mostly:
my ex fiancé crosses my mind every now and then, GERD of course, marriage.
8. How do you respond to consolation : im ok with them.
9. Do you want to stay alone or in : this and that.
10. How is your sleep :
i have good sleeps most of the nights.
11. Do you have any recurring dreams : cant recall any.
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints:
i like winter, my complaints are better when the weather is not hot and humid
13. Do you fight or flight : it depends, but i never keep shut, i may yell or argue, but never hit.
14. What are your fears: heights and that gerd wudnt go away!
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold:
16. What foods you love & hate : i like chickens, meat (but i dont eat them except for few times), steamed broccoli, fried food, veggies cooked or raw.
17. How is your thirst : its normal, i keep myself hydrated.
18. Any coating on tongue :no
19. Any skin problems : no, very rare and occasional allergy in summer times. and not every year.
20. Any problems with respiration : nasal drop, phlegm in throat
21. Any problems with stool/urine: no
22. Any sexual problems: no
abasmar 6 years ago
What foods you hate
What food taste you like & hate (sweet, salt etc)
How do you feel about eggs
What type of clothes you wear (loose, tight..)
Do you snore
Is your nose blocked
How is your sense of taste & smell
fitness 6 years ago
fitness 6 years ago
i dont like sweet food, or any sweet sauces, i dont like eggplant , i dont like cabbage
i like foods with salty taste , and sour taste.
i like eggs, but not on daily basis.
i snore occasionally
my nose gets blocked when someone is smoking next to me or when dusty weather, and since i got this GERD, sometimes i had a blocked nose.
i wear regular fits, not very loose and not very tight.
my sense of taste and smell is good
abasmar 6 years ago
One dose is one pill.
If you have liquid remedy, put one drop in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it. That's it.
Report back with changes observed.
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.