Pilonidal cystMy name is john i am suffering from a stubbond pilondial cyst or sinus . i am very much confuse about which one i have. i have take some pics of the cyst which i had over the years. plus, surgery its not my option. I am in dire need of some help dealing with this issue and aslo to get this cyst to ripe up so it can burst
rasta on 2013-11-29
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
1 . my main suffering is from a pilondial cyst. over the years i had this cyst on my tail bone but i didnt know what it was until, i did some research about it .
symptoms is that below the clef there is a small opening that open and close above the clef the tail bone its swollen and the colour of the skin is dark. there is no kind of discharge, inorder to see the colour i am always pressing on the cyst to see the colour of the puss which is not yellow or red, it kind of smell. i think i have two cyst in one and its very stubbon. i had tried everything and nothing is working for me.
2.gall bladder problems, the gall bladder been removed and plus i am vegetarian now due to the change.
3. my mental suffering is always thinking about the cyst, which put a bunch of stress on me , i am going to school fulltime and always thinking about the cyst which is causing alot of mental stress.
4. feeling stress
5.. it started, when i had removed my gall bladder , during the years i never really went any where , the cause of the problem was sitting on a hard chair for a long peroid of time which made the cyst on my tail bone and now the years have passed its getting worst, spreading .
7.the cyst is what aggravate me the most , making me all depress.
8. since the removal of my gallbladder my body its not the same as well my immunity may be low and less responsive in fighting the infection.
9. i feel better during the dry weather , where its bright and i am not depress or anything like that .
10 mental set up neverous , changable with attitude, depress, quiet.
10. thunderstorm , i am very much very depress.
11. my fear is of things dont work out for me , and surgery is the only choice then i am very much scared, once they cut you , you are not the same. my fear is always thinking about this cyst.
12. when it comes to food, i can control myself . i dont have a problem with food .soda i am very much addicted something i cant contain myself .
13. thirst is normal
14 hunger is normal
15. my body cant stand the meat and oily processed food .
16. my sweating is normal
17. most of the time my bowl movement is normal, if i dont have enough fiber then i am consipated.
18. my sleeping its a bit of sleeping light and thinking about problems of this body.
21. i have take antibiotics and tumeric with garlic to control the cyst.
22. i am not working, full time student at the moment
23. , cyst, sugar.
24. i am indian descent , tall , brownskin, black hair, brown eyes
rasta 6 years ago
Penicilin-1m 6 pills at bed time (one dose only of 6 pills)
Pl give feedback after one week
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.