≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

anal fissure, pleas help 56Anal Fissure - Please help with the case 16Anal fissure healed but still pain in hip and burning while passing stool 54anal fissure 10Anal fissure/ fistula 2anal fissure with bleeding constipation atten. Dr. Nawaz 2Anal Fissure reoccuring 1Anal Fissure 10anal fissure / scar tissue 1Is Anal fissure curable by homeopathy? 13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

anal fissure

my age is 37, i have problem with anal fissure from one year.Ratanhia 30, Acid nit 30 i was taking from 15 days twice a day daily . but only that time period i feel ok then take medicine.
  vickyclassic on 2013-12-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I suggest you to stop all medicines.

Take three doses of SILICEA 1000c(i.e.,1M) in a single day with a gap of six hours.

and forget for about 15 days & report the improvement.

It will take some time as Silicea is a slow but very deep acting medicine.
daktersaab 9 years ago
Thanks for the repy.
i will ...(Silicea 1M)
vickyclassic 9 years ago
sir after SILICEA 1000c(i.e.,1M) doses my problem is solve ..thanks fro heart
vickyclassic 9 years ago
Happy to know you are OK. Thank God for His grace. Thank you for the feedback.
daktersaab 9 years ago
Dear sir, I have the same problem and I am looking to take this medicine but I am already taking Nat Phos 6X for weight reduction. Can I still take this? Pls advice. Thanks in advance
MrMind 9 years ago
Good day
Im having a anul fistula for 3 and a half years had 4 operations and it does not heel and still drain pus.
The diettican advise me to start Silicea D6 Tissue salts.
can you please advise how to drink this and must I use Myristica Sebifera also
Maxve 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.