My Grandfather aged 78 years a patient of Asthma. He is critically ill with the following symptoms help needed very desperately. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could please suggest the right homeopathic medicine for his condition. If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.
1. AGE/SEX/COUNTRY/CLIMATE- 78/male/India/Tropical
2. CURRENT COMPLAIN - FROM HOW LONG: Asthma, loss of appetite, gas, breathlessness due to bloating, Chronic indigestion, constipation and main problems are heaviness and fullness of stomach, chronic gastritis, difficulty in passing stool.
3. CURRENT MEDICINE YOU ARE TAKING:Rantac-150,Lorvas SR,,Galvus Met,Pevesca-75,Syndopa-275
4. SIGN & SYMPTOM OF DISEASE: Asthma, loss of appetite, gas, His food intake is very little as he feels full and heavy in the stomach, He gets angry and excited very easily. His mood swings regularly. He worries a lot and gets upset over small things. Chronic indigestion, constipation and main problems are heaviness and fullness of stomach worse after food. Stool is never satisfactory., cramps in the stomach, burning sensation of feet, swollen feet, numbness of feet, chronic gastritis , heavy bloating and fullness of stomach, and flatulence, breathlessness due to bloating. Dryness of tongue and throat, while walking Lightheadedness possibly with feelings of faint. Dizziness and trouble standing, Near debilitating feeling of doom like you're about to die, Burping, bloating, or other forms of gas, Overwhelming fear, Pressure in your head, difficulty in passing stool, leg pain, leg weakness, fatigue, Health anxiety, Trouble breathing, as though you can't get a full breath..
5. BRIEF MEDICAL HISTORY: Asthma,Diabetes,B.P
6. FAMILY BACK GROUND: ,No major illnesses running in the family
EDUCATION AND NATURE OF PROFESSION OF PATIENT: School Dropout ,Retired as a Public sector employee
8. DESIRES AND AVERSION OF FOOD: Loves to eat sweets, Dry fruits, dairy products.,
Does not like eggs, garlic, cold foods, spicy food
10. MIND-BEHAVIOR, ANGER, IRRITABILITY, HURRY..ETC.: Moody, dictating, angry, arrogant, sympathetic, emotional, ambitious, confident, active, irritable, hurry, depressed.
12. WHAT MAKES IT WORSE AND WHAT MAKES IT BETTER: Feels better if any of the family member consoles him.
Gets worse if anyone irritates, or if he takes cold food
13. THIRST/TONGUE/DIABETIC...: Less thirsty/whitish/Diabetic
preetika on 2013-12-19
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. dont repeat.
kali mur 6x from day two,5 pills three times a day.half an hr after meals
pu[stilla 30,5 pills frm day 2 half an hr before meals 3 times a day.
feed back after every 4 days
♡ anuj srivastava 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.