The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Can't decide what to do..piles and vitiligo1. Describe your main suffering?
infrequent blood in the stool.(I can't differentiate pilesand fistula, a piece of meat hanging seen
outside my anus, bleeding starts from innerside). I am suffering from vitiligo also since last 24
vitiligo is not seen spreading since last few years.Aloepathy medicine used few years back. Could not
carry the medicine expenses..now my main problem is with piles.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
not noticed. sometimes(specially in the evening) my ears become hot and after that high intesity
headache.but not always.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am in confused is piles really curable. I am also thinking of surgery for piles.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I think it is(the piles) never going to end.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Piles started 2 years back(that night i had wine and pork meat in a party) and vitiligo 24 years back
(when a stick stuck in my knee).
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Piles are worst in the morning when going bathroom.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
spicy, meats aggravates my problem. Green vegetables makes me feel good in the bathroom in the morning.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any
internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
not noticed. i think it is same for me.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous,
Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes. i don't like loud noises and sharp light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
they are very supportive to me. I am confident that whatever the situation they will be with me. They
love me very much.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of snake.sometimes i turn and look around if there is any snake around me. sometimes even
under blanket i check if there is any snake.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
vegetables. aversion- none.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More.. it sweats excessive in head and then starts headache.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
sometimes normal. not very hard. Iused to drink lots of water and i used to take one or other medicine
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
can't say definitely.. i think yes( i am married).
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am more dedicated towards what i decides to do. I am not rest untill the job is finished.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any
particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Earlier i used ayurvedic medicines for past 2 years. Then i used SBL Global's Bio combination 17 and
then switched to SBL's FP Tabs. and now from past seven days I am taking sulphur 200 in the morning and
nux- vomica 30 in the evening everyday.. no problem noticed till now. Shall I continue the same.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My mom is suffering from sciatica nerve disease. now relaxed after taking homeopathy medicine colocynth
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
age -28. not black , nor (too much)white.. indian, height-5.4, weight 68.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
ratul_tez on 2013-12-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.