Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunctionHi
I am suffering from PE and ED.
It never worked for me but do get night erections really strong ones. I am a heavy masturbator since age 15, almost daily. PE is very critical sometimes i ejaculate within 1 min of just normal touching feels like i am very sensitive. Do watch a porn a lot. Smoke heavily almost 1 packet a day.
Am really afraid now, getting marries in March.
Please advice doctor. Thanks in advance.
Eldepastaro on 2014-01-13
Body Type: overweight
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
+ use for treating nausea have synus problem
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Guilt social fear anxiety work issues
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The first time i tried to have sex
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, arrogant nervous, arguing, lazy
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Talking to self day dreaming
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my spouse
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Spicy and fried food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More in trunk and limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
2 to 3 times a day. Normally loose stool
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Almost 7 hours daily dont have any particular posture
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I tried viagra and it worked well for me.
22. What major diseases Gender:
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Eldepastaro 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.