remedy for childhood benign atonic epilepsymy daughter-now 4yrs .since 3yrs she has drop attacks. now on sodium valporate200 & clobazam.still drop attacks and severely 4-5 days in a month.I have tried with simultaneous stramonium30( one month) but no use.Today starts causticum6x 4dose daily.
2.jerk occurs frequently and consequent fall.
3.jerk at upper body
4.body mild heat
6.sometimes involuntary urination at extreme jerk occurring or in sleep.
7.EEG shows 'bilateral independent centro-parieto-temporal(maximum parietal) epileptiform abnormality.
I seek your help.
sankar11 on 2014-01-20
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
she is my 4yrs daughter.I am trying to answer according to the previous experience.
1.jerk at upper portion of the body.It loosens muscular control and falls.
2.sometimes she gets headache but rarely.
3.she is seen worst in evening.
4.the jerk starts as evening jerk then all day,--continues for 4-5 days ,again lessens as evening hour jerk .....such is a routine happening in every month.
5.generally any kind of excitation aggravates the jerk.no light,eating,or pressure aggravate the jerk.
6.general mental set up-moody,arrogant(medium),
7 habit-i)nail biting& biting,twitching.
ii)food craving-butter,green peas ,cucumber,chocolate,chips
v)others..stool -constipation type ;sleeping-normal'other significant problem-asthma.
n.b-there is no family history of jerking/epilepsy.
sankar11 8 years ago
Please answer the following questions.
-Since when have you noticed epilepsy in your child? Is it an after effect of any illness that was not cured homeopathically but suppressed by steroids?
-Does she like cool or warm environment.
-What time does it aggravate? Apart from excitation, what are the other factors for its aggravation?
-Is there a definite periodicity in its attacks?
-Since when have you noticed asthmatic symptoms in her? How did it start?
-What are her fears?
-Is she frail or a plump looking child?
-Where does she sweat most?
-What makes the attacks subside?
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
Isees as follows
1.her DOB is 12/12/2009.
in 2012 dewali(october) evening she probably had a strike at the left-behind portion of head as she was in my mother's lap & mother stumbled on a rail track,though the MRI image shows no clod( after epileptical drop attack started from November ).
2.generally she likes cold but in winter dislikes to bathe.
3.It happened almost always. but after allopathic treatment(basically valparine & frisium& levipil& zapiz) jerk stopped but she shows severely unnatural madly behaviour. doctor then removed levipil and zapiz gradully but started solumedrol 400 IV injection monthly once and then with it 6 months reducing dose of wysolone(started with 20mg with gradual reducing dose as /15/10/5mg...which would end in march'14).
now the attack occurs periodically
4.asthma was seen at her 2yrs age.started with getting cold.
5. she was slim but after wysolone she becomes plump. now she 16 kg(4yrs)
6. she sweates more at throat &chest.
7.nothing can subside the jerk.
[message edited by sankar11 on Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:49:27 GMT]
sankar11 8 years ago
Try CICUTA VIROSA 30C every two to three hour during the next attack. Give as long as the spell continues. Six doses maximum.
If the spells still recur raise potency to 200C and give it every 6 hours. Four doses maximum.
Come back after 2 months and report changes.
♡ rishimba 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.