≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

undescended testicles for my 3 year ols son 2Remedy for my son 5yrs-undescended testicles 7Undescended Testicles 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help with undescended testicles

Dear Doctor, 
My three and a half year old son has an undescended testicle on the right side. During the few checkups, however, the urologist was able to pull it down but it always immediately came back up. (The urologist wanted to schedule the surgery soon). I found online a few articles about how homeopathic methods can help with this issue: Aurum metallicum in 200 c, Aur Met 6x twice a day for 3 weeks and then STOP and wait a further 3 weeks to judge result, Thyroidinum 30C one dose daily. If you could please help me with some advice I would greatly appreciate it. 
  aborowczak on 2014-01-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Will Analyze and come back
Zady101 9 years ago
Clematis 6C

Dissolve 1 drops/ 2 pills in 3 tablespoons water, stir a few times and drink. Do this thrice everyday for 3 days and update me about the response.
Zady101 9 years ago
Hello All

I have a 7 month old (33 weeks to be specific) with one left undescended testicle in inguinal canal. Doctor is recommending surgery, the doctor in hospital during birth had said she felt both testicles when he was born but one ascended up i guess. Can someone help with me with homeopathy options that may be effective in bringing his testicle down. he doesnt have any other medical conditions. He has been an IUGR baby so his weight has been on lower side (3rd percentile). He is formula fed and also eats semi solids.
He is a happy baby, very active and intelligent. He is allergic to sulfa drugs. I will greatly appreciate help.

Thank you
agj 3 years ago

Please give your son, Calc. phos. 30c one drop dose under the tongue every 10 days for upto 7 doses. Report changes after this period. Also purchase 200c of this medicine.

Since the baby is IUGR it's important to strengthen his constitution with a couple of medicines. This step may well help in descending testicle but if this does not then specific medicine can be recommended.
maheeru 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.