ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Need help with undescended testicles 4undescended testicles for my 3 year ols son 2Undescended Testicles 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Remedy for my son 5yrs-undescended testicles


My son testes are hanging high. I can see them when he is lying down just below the base of his penis. When he is standing I do not see the testicles in the scrotum. Especially the left side, I ofen see the empty sack. It seemed that the muscles in the area is very active.
Thank you for your suggestions!!!

  ohill777 on 2006-07-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Many years ago Dr Compton Burnett used Aurum Met for this problem .

Use Aur Met 6x twice a day for 3 weeks and Then STOP and wait a further 3 weeks to judge result.
walkin last decade
Dear ohill777,

I advise you to Give him Thyroidinum 30C one dose daily.

Report after 7 days.

Dr.Dinesh Sharma
drdineshsharma last decade
Thank you so much for your reply!

Dr. Dinesh Sharma,

What is one dose? Is it 3 pellets?

Thank you!
ohill777 last decade
Dear ohill777,

Your always welcome.
Well 5-10 pellets as one dose.
report after 7 days.
In future Aurum Met will also be required but first we will start with Thyroidinum.

Dr.Dinesh Sharma
drdineshsharma last decade
Dear Dr. Dinesh Sharma,

I really appreciate you taking the time to help!!! For future, what strength of Aurim Met would my son needs? I would like to order some in advance to have it on hand. What part of the world are you emailing from?

More info on my son: 3 years ago, he had surgery to fix a hydrecele on his right. Under med., his left testicle dropped so the doctor did not perform any surgery. Since then the condition is the same as described in the original post.

Thank you! Oanh
ohill777 last decade
Iwould like to know what happened to this boy. My 21/2 years old boy has both testes undescended. The doctor says they are high up but not in the abdomen.
Kindly help i am stressed.
danshi 9 years ago
Me too... Does anyone had a positive result with this problem by using homeopathy?
Miasan 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.