≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Allergy from cold weather, heavy sneezes and irritation in the nose 4



Posts about Allergy, Cold

Whey Protein allergy2Food Allergy139Skin allergy4Cold3Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy1Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy4Sneezing allergy5Pain in left testicle due to cold1Dry nose and throat allergy2permanent whistling in right nostril and increased smell after cold3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

e: Allergy from cold weather, heavy sneezes and irritation in the nose

I am 52 yrs old. and suffering from allergic strokes in the cold weather and this is followed by heavy sneezes and running nose. I request you to get us the immediate relief and also a preventive remedy from allergy.
  radhe on 2014-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
what is the color of discharges.
anuj srivastava 8 years ago

My Mother has the same problem.

Whenever she drinks cold water or expose the cold breeze, she gets running nose and sneezes. The discharge is very thin.

She does not get the problem if she drink cold drink. :)

She is 62.

Deepak Sah...
sahdeep 8 years ago
ask her to take rumex crispus 30,5 pills three times a day and nat mur 6x,5 tablets two times a day.

feed back every 4 days.
anuj srivastava 8 years ago
You mean... She should take these for 4 days and then I should provide you the feedback.
sahdeep 8 years ago
yes pls
anuj srivastava 8 years ago
Thanks for this valuable advice as my mother has got some relief. Now she has been taking it for last 20 days. Should she continue it or stop it? Please advise.
sahdeep 8 years ago
continue for 4 days and give a feed back
anuj srivastava 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.