weight loss remedy!!I am 22, currently studying. my height is 5'7'' and weight 70.. thick thighs 32 waist.. i am looking forward to obtain a lean figure.. please suggest me any homeopathic remedy.. due to my strict college schedule m not able to exercise but do indulge myself in physical activities. hoping for a quick and positive response.
DRajS on 2014-02-23
Its a simple formula, unless there is a disease, the weight gain is dependent on energy intake vs energy consumed.
If you can't exercise, then start eating sensibly. Some guidelines are below:
1. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best.
2. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
7. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
8. Eat only when hungry and when eating, dont overstuff yourself.
9. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. dont divert your attention by watching tv etc.
fitness 7 years ago
What homoeopathy does, is remove any disease that is blocking you from returning to good health. It is not a replacement for good health practices, and in fact continuing to do those things maintaining ill health will undo any good work homoeopathy does.
♡ Evocationer 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.