≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Pcos sufferer taking homeopathic med..needs urgent advise? 3Help! desparate sufferer of PCOS 684PCOS sufferer with no periods for 2 years. 4pcos sufferer just off dianette trying to conceive 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

pcos sufferer......help!! Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try again, this remedy works well after Pulsatilla. You may have some success.
rishimba 7 years ago
Hello doc
im taking gossypium since 4 days. Daily 3 doses.still no periods. What do you want me to do?
gloemm 7 years ago
Please stop GOSSIPIUM if you have taken for 4 days and not got any flow.

Wait for my post...I am working it out again after consulting some books.
rishimba 7 years ago
Hello doc,
im really worried. Is there no remedy for me? What is wrong with me doc? Please help me....
gloemm 7 years ago
I will come back to you on this. I am a bit busy these days and my connection was also bad.
rishimba 7 years ago
Please take VIBURNUM OPULUS 6C three times a day for 10 days.

If the flow begins in 10 days, its fine or else stop it.
rishimba 7 years ago
Thank u doc
gloemm 7 years ago
Hello doc
how r u? I know mine is a difficult case but still u have been patient with me. Thank u very much for ur help.
Im taking viburnum for 5 days now with no result. Dont know what to do.
Recently i came across an article by Liz lalor abt treating women whose periods got suppressed due to OCPs. I need ur advice on the treatment. Plz check the article if u dont mind.
thanks a ton
gloemm 7 years ago
Read the homepage of the website. It will be a homeopathic treatment no doubt. In addition to your constitutional remedy, they may suggest to take symptomatic remedies that cover uterine and ovarian disorders.

Except a lump-sum amount of money as the prescription charges, you won't lose anything. But, who knows, if the remedy clicks, it will change your life.

Choice is yours.
rishimba 7 years ago
consider about   
cimicifuga racemosa
drkashif 7 years ago
Sorry doc . . I think there is a misunderstanding. . I live in rural parts of india . . There no way for me to be able to take the treatment. . all i wanted to know was whether we can follow a similar process to speed up my treatment. . I am really Sorry if I offended u any way . .
gloemm 7 years ago
Yes, we can try a similar method of treatment.

Even if you are living in India, you can always contact the website owner and take a treatment online. You just have to pay in advance as per the mode of payment recommended.

Otherwise, we can try such a treatment. Write to me directly so that I could send to you my case sheet.
rishimba 7 years ago
Sure doc. . Il do that asap. .
gloemm 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.