hayfever/rhinitis (evocationer)sir would you please take up my case and get me cured from this condition. pollen season has started and so are my allergies. i am going to post all my case now
allergic69 on 2014-03-20
2. Appearance : 80 kg medium built, 5'9' height , muscular
3. Country: Pakistan
4. Main health problem : Asthma, pollen allergy(hay fever) rhinitis.
5. When did this main problem begin :
I was asthmatic from the childhood, as Id been told that walking in the garden made my chest produce wheezing sounds. As I grew a little, I turned out to be a quiet and a shy kid. At that time, I used to experience uncontrolled coughing coupled with wheezing and spitting out of phlegm but did not feel much of breathlessness. The breathing problem started somewhere in my teens, I started using inhaler and went through allergy tests/shots but no specific allergen was detected to be the triggering factor. I was periodically vaccinated with five unknown injections, promising a complete recovery on reaching adulthood. The problem persisted. Someone suggested homeopathy so I was diagnosed by a panel of experienced old homeopaths after which I did not use inhaler for one complete year. Their first line of action was to extract all the phlegm from my lungs thats why they all interview me in detailed going to the extent of noting down the description of my phlegm. Since I felt better hence I did not pursue the treatment. Later on I could not trace them. In summer vacations I used to visit northern areas, had a great time there but one night due to asthma attack, I was taken to hospital, was injected with some corticosteroids medicine, which relieved me immensely. later on an elder told me that masturbation ruins ones life. This caution affected me a lot as I started regretting about my indulgence in this activity from an early age. Couldnt get the feelings of regret out of my system but slowly the worry subsided with constant praying. As I grew things got worse with asthma/pollen but I had the greatest time while I was studying at college and university. Of and on I was taken to hospitals for nebulizations and injections. Then I got obsessed with my problem of bone snapping. When I used to sit or stand, a snapping/crunching sound used to come out of my knees. Not only knees but sometimes I felt the same phenomenon in my shoulder and elbow. I used to visit many doctors in this regard but they used to say I am a young man and that its not a big problem. Afterwards I started worrying about premature ejaculation, and therefore visited sexologists. They said its too early for them to judge my condition since I was not married. I used to feel deep regret after masturbation. Along with obsessive fears I was on inhalers mostly in pollen season. At that time while passing stool (constipation) a few drops of semen or puss like matter used to come out from my pee hole. Moreover, I couldnt stop the flow of urine and after getting done with it a few drops used to come out on bending myself. When my father passed away I cried way too much since then I cannot cope up with bad news and I am extra careful and anticipative. The real problem started 8 years back when I collapsed due to asthma in pollen season. Hardly made it to the ICU, I was revived but I dont know how as they kept saying that I nearly died. There I went through a heavy treatment of steroids and antibiotics. Since then I am on nebulization and inhalers, not to forget antihistamines during pollen season. After few years of that I again experienced hayfever during the initial phase of pollen season. I experienced a new problem of anxiety/ fear of not making it to the hospital during my journeys via bus. In that one-month stay I had a poor diet, I only consumed junk food and pepsi. When I returned back to my home town, the pollen season started afresh, hence I was double struck by this situation, constantly went to hospitals for nebulisations and steroid injections but this time fear of not reaching to the hospital in time aggravated the situation. Then one rainy fateful day at the office, turned my life around completely, I had an anxiety/ depression attack. I suddenly lost my purpose of life, heartbeat accelerated and I couldnt even smell the typical fragrance of rain. I was given anti anxiety pill, which temporarily controlled the situation. However, I started experiencing the same with less severity whenever I used to sleep in the afternoon. My sleep at night went rapid like fainting all of the sudden. After that I tried homeopathy followed by visits to psychiatrist BUT TO NO AVAIL. (However, a year ago my depression to 80% has been cured via homeopathy) Later I was posted to a city having sea, there was no pollen there but I only experienced asthma related to anxiety over there which used to go away with constant running. Now I am posted back to back from sea area to dry land, where pollen related allergy again started.
6. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.) : I get angered quickly, irritable and extremely indecisive. I was extremely shy in my childhood. I never had high ambitions or high self esteem. I sometimes indulge myself in daydreaming and fantasizing about doing things that I cant achieve. I am the kind of person who cries during emotional or tragic movies. I often indulge myself in unreal worries and imagining unforeseen bad events happening to my family. I am lazy and slow. i am very lenient, helpful thats why mostly people take advantage of my mellow nature. My condition gets better when I get appreciated or receive a compliment by the opposite sex or I hear about any foolproof remedy of mood swings or other ailments. Ive never fallen in love so I also regret and repent regarding my fate. Feel tense during exams and have stage fright. I am extreme nostalgic. I compare everything with the best moments I had in the past. Always reminiscing about golden memories of past, Perfumes used and music heard at those times take me back in the past. I help others all the time and feel happiness when they praise and thank me, it motivates me. I am highly indecisive, I cannot make up my mind regarding anything when I made to choose between different options, I end up choosing the wrong one and then I repent. My anger knows no bounds, but I cant afford to be angry these days because I start to faint when I get angry. I am humble and Mild, Agreeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Arguing, Irritating sometimes when I argue a lot.
7. Can you relate any event, which caused this problem
stated as above
8. What makes the main problem better (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
Burping and passing stool, to certain extent, relieves asthma triggered by anxiety and spitting out phlegm also relieves symptoms of asthma.
Sipping a hot cup of tea somehow rescues me, followed by 2 puffs of inhaler
in air-conditioned room I feel relaxed and my anxiety drops down a few notches (summers). But in the morning (pollen season) I have too much phlegm accumulated.
Exhaling the air forcefully makes me feel a bit little better.
During masturbation my asthma totally vanishes and my mood swings/anxiety also subsides.
When I am regularly playing tennis and my stamina develops, especially in a city where theres a beach.
RELIEF mood swings:
Things of interest like shopping and attending weddings deviates my thinking from it. When I receive compliment, especially from the opposite sex. When I hear about a good homeopath or about any permanent cure. . When I am having asthma problem. I dont feel like sleeping at night, as I know that I wont be feeling well in the morning. Daydreaming. The situation escalates whenever I think about it. Otherwise when I am busy, it subsides.
9. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
I get a severe attack during tennis session after which I feel panic/fear that I would not make it (Pollen season). As a result, feeling of numbness starts shooting up from my leg area. It slowly subsides after 3 to 4 puffs of ventoline inhaler or when I take few chunks of food or when I take anti-anxiety tablet. When I eat pickles and sour things or juices containing preservatives also causes problems. Mostly its triggered after accumulation of phlegm in my chest due to hay fever. It can also be triggered upon laughing out loud or after I sneeze or when I hastily take water and it accidentally enters windpipe, after this theres itching on the chest and back area. Asthma gets aggravated in the morning when I wake up in an air-conditioned room. When I lose my inhaler somewhere and cannot find it, which really gets me into emergency situation even if its a mild attack.
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
i used to feel hopless when i had severe depression but now theres slight hope. however asthma/pollen are worrisome. i worry that i might not feel that happiness that i used to feel in my college years, i worry about my families health thats why i stay close with them and abstain from going to distant places to enjoy. I cannot tolerate heartbreak.
11. What other health problems do you have.
stiffness in the nape area (Initial stage of Cervical Spondalosis).
Very weak memory.
I feel like fainting when I stand up after sitting for a longer period specially after offering prayers (not major concern)
Teeth grinding (bruxism).
Sometimes my toes get stuck and stiff in some specific direction especially while I am driving (accompanied by pain) which gradually comes back into normal position on pressing them. The fingers of my hands also goes through such phenomenon.
Experience a mild anxiety attack related to breathlessness, use inhaler but that tightness in the tummy does not subside till heavy streak of burping and gases takes place (pollen season) or when I pass stool.
Sometimes when I feel the urge to urinate I feel difficulty in the beginning (1 SEC) after which the flow becomes normal. It has a foul smell, sometimes. After ejaculation sometimes I feel a lil pain in my prostate area.
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. What animals or insects are you afraid of:
these fears are normal like any other normal person, like fear from wasps and slimy insects, fear of being chased by dog
14. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc) I fear of drowning, closed spaces when I fear asthma attack coming, fear from ocean.
15. What occupies your mind mostly
thoughts like am I leading a joyful life like the way I used to in my college days. This is the reason why I ask everyone the difference of enjoyment level in ones childhood days and adulthood. I feel doing so many interesting things in a day but end up doing nothing and then regret not having done anything, I feel time is running fast but I am not taking any advantage. I have regrets about the choices I made so far. If I had been more extrovert, enterprising and ambitious I would have done great. I am simply clueless about what I want in my life. I have regrets not making first moves towards a good-looking girl and have always cursed my fate.
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
they are the only things that I am surviving on. Plus I need words of encouragement and hope that things would get better. Need appreciation for motivation.
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people
I used to love my own company and solitude but now I need company and some distraction so that I dont get to remunerate over worries.
18. How is your sleep
I feel sleepy all the time but I prefer not to sleep early or in the afternoon with a view that Ill miss out on having good time while time/life runs out.
19. Do you have any recurring dreams
I just daydream, fantasizing things that I cant achieve. I dont mostly have dream during sleep but when I do its about some misfortune related to my family members. When I often think about my father, he comes in my dream while me knowing that hes gonna die, I express my love to him which I always wanted to but didnt express it through words in his lifetime. Very occasionally I experience falling from high altitude in my dream.
20. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how:
pollen season is the worst and in winters I feel great as there are no allergies but in summers my asthma gets aggravated in chilling air-conditioned room and sometime extreme humidity also triggers my anxiety related asthma.
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold
I mostly feel cold, my hands are reported to be cold too on touching and sometimes they feel warm in summers.
22. What type of clothes you wear (e.g. tight, loose, around neck etc) I prefer medium but end up wearing a little tight ones
23. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love) I like chocolates, junk foods, steaks, pizzas and mostly sour things like vinegar in my soup and spicy food. I mostly avoid vegetables till now.
24. What foods you hate a lot: Mostly cooked vegetables but I dont mind if they are served with my steak.
25. What taste you love a lot (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter): sweet after eating sour and saltish
26. What taste you hate bitter and tasteless slimy things, having unpleasant odor
27. Do you like warm or cold food: warm food but I like ice cream as well.
28. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .): no
29. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
I dont mostly feel thirsty in winters but in summers if I dont consume liquids I get panicked and asthma may aggravate
30. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both: little bit of both
31. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details . moderate white coating from center of tongue to upper area: white coating in the morning starting from mid tongue to upper area
32. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour) : not as such much a little sour
33. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc) Dry and sometimes pimples erupt due to clogged pores/hair stem
34. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems.: I will do that as I have grinded teeth, thin hair, yellowish skin
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, color)
its not that smelly but it leaves white stains sometimes. I dont perspire much
36. Any problems with eyes/vision. No but they get red when I use pc alot or stay up late
37. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
During hayfever nose is extra runny and sensitive/itchy, stays blocked most of the time (some say possibility of polyps as I remember it used to bleed in childhood and I got operated where the doc extracted a piece of flesh from inside it), current examination shows that I have curved bone inside nostril. My eyes get runny too in pollen season and while yawning. Ears are ok but after extreme sneezing I also feel irritation in ear.
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.) I am mostly constipated, not consistent. Now a days I am having abdominal pain coupled with irregular bowel movement/ gases (I am getting treated (allopathic) for probable ulcer problem but its still not been accurately diagnosed. My stool is often dark in colour.
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.) weak and interrupted flow which gets better after ejaculation.
40. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
too much desire for masterbation, dirty thoughts but I ejaculate quickly and feel like doing it everyday.
41. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
havent tried it practically but only problem may be posed by premature ejaculation .
42. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.): just curved downwards, during prolonged erection it gets hardened too much (upper area) while lower surface is a little soft. Too much masterbation causes one of its vain to swell up and gets sensitive and a bit of pain is felt.
43. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
44. What illnesses are running in your family
Mothers side (cance r )
Fathers side : father passed away due to internal bleeding due to urine in blood( maybe kidney problem, my paternal grandmother was asthmatic)
Siblings (brother/sister) both brothers have kidney stone problems
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
Some of the homeopathic/allopathic medicines that I have used are:
1. Thuja 1M, (a couple of years back)
2. Ipecac 30C, (its combination with nat sulph 6x showed great results for asthma)
3. Staphysagaria 200C (prescribed on arrival of pollen season but havent used this one yet)
4. Sabadilla 30C. (prescribed on arrival of pollen season but havent used this one yet)
5. Arsenic album 200 (It increased my stamina and improved exercised induced asthma)
6. Nat Phos 6x (only for one week)
7. Nux vom 200c (Asthma relief 70 %) Tuberculinum 200c
8. (at this stage my Depression was gone)
9. Bryonia 200c (2 doses 2 days) with sulphur and tuberculinum (good response)
10. Calcium jodatum 30 (took it in last pollen season but didnt help much)
11. Rush tox 30c or Hiper Sulph 200c (considerable improvement in allergy)
12. Bryonia 200c(considerable improvement in allergy)
13. Using antihistamines
14. Brotux (homeopathic syrup) it leaves my airways minty, which gives me temporary relief
15. Ventoline inhaler (4-5 times a day)
16. I also take general supplements (fish oil)and other vitamins but have stopped them as my ALTs are raised
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details : only appendix operation
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological) : 6 months psychiatrist treatment for depression and corticosteroids course for asthma during pollen season
48. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? When I pull in my belly/ tummy a sort of sound comes from the area where the ribs end in the center just above belly.
49. Is there any kind of food, which your body cant stand? When I drink cheap artificial juices containing loads of preservatives, allergy starts
50. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? I feel hungry but not lately due to tummy problem. When I eat a lot I feel a slight breathlessness(anxiety related asthma) followed by spitting of phlegm
51. How do you feel about your friends, family: they are all I care for, I fear so much of losing them, I worry about them all the time.
52. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Its mostly a desk job, I dont like it cuz of the discrimination involved at office, however I feel happy when I help a poor subordinate and provide justice to him.
53. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I am humble but this I know that I am more sensitive and caring than any other, they say I am innocent and simple and very much prone to deceit.
54. Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I get very irritated by strong and potent smells (perfumes) and feel slight breathlessness too. But the fragrances that relate to my good memories take me to stage of ecstasy.
55. Which time of the day you are worst? During pollen season my condition worsens in the evening and very early in the morning.
please help me survive during this season of pollen
allergic69 6 years ago
♡ simone717 6 years ago
allergic69 6 years ago
That is not a problem- you just cannot have duplicate
user names on this forum and start off without telling
the new person what you have been doing and what remedies
you have had.
They will come up with the wrong remedies if you do that,
and they will have spent a lot of time studying what to do.
Fitness wanted you to wait 10 days to see the action of the
Cal Carb. When you have chronic things it can take a year or
more to cure them- It took me a year to cure my allergies
with homeopathy- it took several remedies, spaced out,
waiting for 2 weeks or a month, and I was not outside much,
using air cleaners, having all the windows shut-I fixed
the environment. This is how homeopathy works, so
you need to use allopathic, stay in, whatever you have to do
in the meantime.
You cannot post for allergies on one thread and the stomach
issues on another thread either- they all go together.
If you want to switch, maybe E can find you an acute remedy
for the allergies if he thinks that is appropriate.
♡ simone717 6 years ago
allergic69 6 years ago
allergic69 2 weeks ago
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN;HR BEFORE;DINNER. FOR THREE DAYS
DAY 4 ONWARDS
AURUM MET 200
Dose five (5) drops/pellets of each, taken at the same time 2 times daily.
Take the remedies until symptoms are improved.
Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
IN ADDITION KALI PHOS 6X AND CALC PHOS 6X FIVE TABS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FROM DAY 1.
FEEDBACK AFTER A WEEK.
The Success of the prescription depends largely upon your ability to describe your symptoms. Let modesty not prevent a full statement.
To accomplish desirable results every case must be individualized, every symptom from head to feet, must be given, every variations from positive health must be known. WHATEVER IS NOT AS IT SHOULD BE IS A SYMPTOM AND MUST BE RECORDED.
FOR FAQs visit u/m site
Dreams are an expression of the unconscious and of our personality. They are therefore of great significance for remedy selection in homeopathy.For more about dreams visit u/m site.
[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2021-01-04 13:49:29]
♡ anuj srivastava 2 weeks ago
allergic69 last week
allergic69 last week
♡ anuj srivastava 6 days ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.