≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Effects of over masterbation and obesity 1My 56yr old mom having obesity, diabetes,high BP,fatty liver,severe body pains,bone weakness 5Child obesity 2Obesity, weight issues - need advise 9Difficulty in breathing, Obesity and Joint & Back Pain 2Diabatic, sleep apnea and obesity 11Obesity 4Obesity 3ED due to Diabetes and obesity 1The Ultimate Cure for Obesity 500


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am 37 yrs old height 5'3' weight 105. I want to know how i reduce weight what are medicine. i m not thairoid. please help me
8 yrs i suffer from this problem.
i have dust allergie
i have no sugar problem.
ieat norma food
i prefered spicy food. I love to eat food
i have no control to eating food. just few mint i feel its time to eat some thing. i m a gastic problem also. please help me out this problem. i wants some medicine which is control my habit of eating food. i am tryed but fail in evry way. i donot do any exercise
[message edited by arpita majumder on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:34:26 GMT]
[message edited by arpita majumder on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:35:47 GMT]
  arpita majumder on 2014-03-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
How long have you been overweight?

Do you exercise every day?

What are you eating everyday- give a list of a normal day.

Have you been checked for diabetes?

Do you have any illness or allergies?

What do you think is the reason for this? and what have you
tried to do about it? Have you taken any medicines or herbs or

Arpita, I am assuming this is kg and your weight in pounds is 231 lbs.
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:45:02 GMT]
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.