Premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunctionDear Dr Zaair
Can I take Baryta carb 30 for premature ejaculation? I have the following symptoms:
- I have been suffering severe premature ejaculation for many years. Duration is only for 2-3 seconds. After that, semens released very quickly. Quality of semens are like dilute not sticky
- I surprised when I tried masturbate then semens did not come so easily. Almost took 30-40 mints. But when I do sex after 2-3 strokes, semens come quickly.
- Another problem, during sex, when my dick stands up and if dick is touched with any hand, then dick goes down immediately. For that problem, I cant do masturbate because dick goes down after touching hand
- I have also bit problem in erectile dysfunction (ED). I did see good erection in the morning time.
- I feel afraid now, when I do sex due to the continuous failure reason.
- I tried several homeopath and allopath medicine. (Damiaplant, lycopedium, caladium, Cialis so on) . None medicine improve the situation.
- When I took medicine, 3-4 drops of sticky semen come out with urine
- Now I am taking herbal medicine from last 6 days (Ashwagnadha, safed moosli powder, maca powder, different vitamin and mineral tablet such as vitamin B, C, selenium, omega, Zinc ) and doing exercise
- Any kinds of suggestions from the experienced doctor in this forum would appreciate.
[message edited by darknesslife on Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:51:52 GMT]
darknesslife on 2014-03-27
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.