≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Suffering from memory and concentration loss 1Memory loss and concentration issues 26Help ! Chronic brain injury/memory loss worse or menopause ? 14Loss of logical powers, memory and concentration 13Memory Loss 1Problem related to ed and early ejaculation and mental disorders like depression , lack of concentration , memory loss,mind filled with too much thoughts 3enlarged ptostate ED PE Loss of memory 23memory loss, masturbation, premature ejaculation 5masturbation : thin semen and memory loss 1memory loss/hairs loss/eye sight weak 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Memory loss

My Grand father whose age is above 80 years has been suffering from memory loss.
He doesnot recognize most people around.
Please suggest remedy.
  adil_kakar on 2005-11-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You should give your grand father Baryta Carb. 2oo weekly dose then say after a month.
Dr Kumar last decade
Can young people between 20 to 40 yrs also try taking Baryta Carb 200 one weekly dose if they want to improve their memory in general?
karishma last decade
Karishma ---
Bar Carb is only indicated if the nature of the patient could be classified as
¨¨ childish¨¨!!-.

If it is possible that you have had a dose of gonorrhea then a couple of doses of Medorrhinum 1m may help the memory.
walkin last decade
Dear Karishma, the young persons between 20-40 years should use Anacardium Orientalis 3o on alternate days for some weeks. This remedy is the most powerful for children and students as well. It is called 'Amrit sudha' to the sudents who forget their lessons cramed well in the examination-hall.
Dr Kumar last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.