≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Calcarea Carbonica: $4.19



Similar posts:

Mercurius Solubilis, Calcarea Carbonica and Pulsatilla 2Calcarea Carbonica 1Reapting Calcerea Carb 32Calcarea carbonica 200ch confusion 19Calcarea Carb 200 repetition 6Calcarea Carbonica causing pains to move from lower lumbar region to upper right leg 6Calcarea carbonica 1Calcarea Carbonica 4Calc carb vs Nux Vomica 1Sulpher symptoms aggravated with calc carb 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Calc Carb for 11 month old

Hello. My baby has always suffered from bouts of constipation. She hasn't pooped in over a week now.I'm quite certain she's a calc carb baby. I have a bottle of 200CH. What is the best and safest way to administer it to her? Thanks!
  tatesmomma on 2014-04-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try 3 pills dissolved in two tablespoons of water. Give her one teaspoon as
a dose. Just one dose and then you have to wait and watch what goes on
for a few days.

It can be easier to try this with a 30c Cal Carb and use 3 doses to see
what the effect is. Mix pills the same way, give a tsp. Then wait for 5 hours.

If something happens then don't give another dose unless constipation comes

If nothing happens, then give another dose after 5 hours. If nothing happens
again then try it one more time- If 3 tries do not work go to another remedy.

If you are in usa- you can google Mary Aspinwall, master homeopath and
teacher or Lia Bello, nurse/homeopath/teacher and they will do an
acute case like this by phone. $50 and follow ups included.
simone717 9 years ago
I have the liquid form. Can I still use this? Thank you for the information in regards to the contacts.
tatesmomma 9 years ago
Yes,- just use one drop in two tablespoons of water and give a
tsp. for ONE dose only- then observe and wait for a couple days.
[message edited by simone717 on Sat, 26 Apr 2014 03:57:50 BST]
simone717 9 years ago
Thank you.
tatesmomma 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.