≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Trouble controlling appetite/weight and sudden rapid hair loss. 3Weight Loss Insulin Resistant T2 diabetes 5PCOS Weight loss and Breast reduction 3Att: anuj srivastava ...Please help with weight loss 3Weight loss 6Weight loss 4Weight loss from 3 doses of NAT MUR 200 13Need help for Weight Loss & Breast size reduction 16weight loss 3Weight loss 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

weight loss


My sister facing problem with over-weight.

Earlier she used to go for coaching classes by cycle.That time her weight was 50kg ( height- 5.3)
Now she got job, so changed her lcoation currently staying in hostel just with in 6-7 months she gain weight around 10kg.

Now she seems as her body is filled with water. ( face, hands as completely round shape like swelling)

could you suggest medicine for weight loss & what could be the reason for this?

  veena02 on 2014-05-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
She would need to SEE a homeopath for this for someone to take her whole case. She would need a constitutional remedy to deal with her mind and emotions. There is no one quick fix here. I hope this helps you.
Welsh dragon 8 years ago
However if you can't get to one you can try Apis 30c. One dose. But I can't guarantee this as a homeopath
needs far more details but Apis May help short term.
Welsh dragon 8 years ago
If your sister is retaining water this is called edema. sometimes this
can happen if a person is consuming a large amount of salt. But,
there can be many other reasons for edema, and she should
get herself checked by a regular Dr. to see what is going on with
her system- you can gain weight without swelling, the swelling
needs to be checked out for what is actually going on in her body regarding her
Blood pressure, heart function, kidney function, hormone balance first and
then talk to a homeopath after she has the real facts to get the correct remedy
for her.
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 01 Jun 2014 16:02:22 BST]
simone717 8 years ago
Hi All,
Thanks for your replies.
If she walks also, her feets, legs are becomes as swelling.
veena02 8 years ago
She is having circulation issues then and she needs
to go see a Doctor - sooner the better.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.