≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

To Recover from Over Masturbation Effects 11Unmarried Male 34 facing after effects of overmasturbation 16suffering from effects of over masturbation 2anybody recovered from effects of over masturbation 1how to recover from over -masturbation side effects after quitting it? 65Over Masturbation side effects 1Overmasturbation side effects 1How to recover the effects that suffer from over masturbation, 1Stoping masturbation and overcoming its side effects 27Over Masturbation effects 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Over masturbation effects

I have been masturbation for past 8 yrs and now started facing problem.my penis went small in grith and loose.penis is burning and leaking of semen when i see erotic things.my sperm is coming within two strokes,sometimes before penetrationonly.it is also watery and quantity is less when compared earlier.i want correct my self.please help me with good medicine. So that i can get cured.i have stopped masturbation for 5 months and no result.please advice good cure medicine
  Salmanbt on 2014-06-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please some one help me.why no one is ready to answer me?
Salmanbt 8 years ago
Get routine blood test and testosterone level test. Also tell your height and body weight. What major health issue you had in the past.
Usehomeopathy 8 years ago
I have not done any blood test till now.here there is no facility to take those tests.my height is 165cm and weight is 73.5 kg.i had gastric problem.whatever i eat, it will not get digested properly and it wil get out as stools.mostly problem with chicken and tamarind.then i had medicine for more than 6 months.now only it got corrected after 2.5 years.now this problem started.i am getting aroused so fast and sperm comes out fully without any physical stimulation and penetration by thinking only with orgasm.please help me.i beg you, i cant run my life with this problem.i am facing so many problem in my life.please someone help me soon.expecting good result.
Salmanbt 8 years ago
please doctors/someone help me out to solve this problem
Salmanbt 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.