Please help Dr.kadwa for psoriasis1. Mental State of the patient
negative thinking, anexiety etc
2. Physical Ailments
3. The likely cause for above problems
i dont know
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc.
i feel well in hot weather,relieved by cold applications
Patient ID: Sex: Age: 27years
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i feel realy upset
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
it started in 2004
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
in the morning before and after taking shower
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
i havent observed much
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
no i dont think so. but i feel better in hot weather
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot and humid weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody, lazy ,nervous
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes. but only from noise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
sometime only nail biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
i guess these are my best asset in life
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i like spicy foods, and aversions are vegetables
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i dont have good sleep. sometimes i dont get sleep for whole night
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i used mezereum,arsenic alb, L-82 and L-86 and some allopathic drugs
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
sweeto420 on 2014-07-28
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.