≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Summer heat causing body heat and reduced sleep 157yr old sleep disturbance 20Teeth grinding with disturbed sleep 13Sleep apnea 5Issues sleeping 6Separation Anxiety and Sleep (lack of!) 2 year old 2Sleep Bruxism in 10 year old Girl, Cina not working 36Sleep disorder, sexual desires and fantasies. 7Toddler 3,5 years old has very hard time sleeping 14sleep problems - baby 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Sleep problem

Dear Learned Doctors:

I am 30 yrs old male.

I do suffer from lot of sleep problem. I can't fall asleep easily. Some days it goes to 3:00 AM in morning. When ever I try to fall asleep, I get a kind of jerk in body and sleep goes away. Next day morning I feel very much tired, thirsty, drowsy etc. This is happening almost 2 years.

Request you to please suggest some medicine for sound sleep at night and a permanent cure.

Thank you very much.


  somukherjee on 2014-08-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try Kali phos 6x cell salt- these are tablets, also called
Dr. Reckewege biochemic-

Take 3 tabs 3 times a day for 4 days and then report on
how this is working.
simone717 9 years ago
Please take the following medicines:

1.Zincum Met-200 (five drops at night after four days means twice a week)
2. Passiflora-Q (30-50 drops in a little water at bed time)

report after 2 weeks.

Mahfoozurrehman 9 years ago
Thank you Dr. Mahfooz

I will follow your remedy and let you know.


[message edited by somukherjee on Tue, 05 Aug 2014 12:42:32 BST]
somukherjee 9 years ago
Thank you Simone717.
somukherjee 9 years ago
A.Salam.Dr Mahfooz ur Rehman.Please reply to my post also.I am waiting for your reply from long time.May Allah bless you.Thanks
thenewone99 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.