≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Child with tooth decay. Requesting a consultation. Thanks! 1Child with tooth decay/demineralization 1Child with tooth decay/demineralization 3early tooth decay in Children 1Early tooth decay in children - need help with dose 24


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Child tooth decay: advice needed

My five year old son has several cavities, a few the dentist wants to pull. He has a strong gag reflex and can't take the instrument used to keep his mouth open so dentist is advising doing treatment under general anesthesia. I believe teeth can heal and have witnessed this personally. We are following Weston Price diet and supplementation including cod liver/butter oil. Also using whole food supplements from Standard Process. What homeopathic remedies could I add to aid my son's body in ermine realizing and repairing his teeth?

Thank you in advance.
  Blessedbe on 2014-08-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl give him
1. Silica-12x 2 pallets twice a day
2. Fluoric Acid-30 6 pills twice a day

Pl give this treatment for one month and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 04:58:10 BST]
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
If your child starts showing reactions to the medicines or
has some new symptoms he never had, please report in
and your prescriber will adjust the prescription.
simone717 8 years ago
Is there something I can give to help him at dentist? He has such a bag gag reflex and freaks out when they place the instrument in his mouth to hold it open. They have him nitrous oxide but it had no effect in him. I tried gelsemium . I also had given him arnica because the dentist was supposed to have done some work but wasn't able to do anything.
Blessedbe 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.