54 Year old Mom suffering from Thyroid and many symptoms- pls helpHello
My mother is 54 and she was diagnosed for Thyroid but she is not obese. She has strange symptoms
She falls asleep very early at night but has nightmares so she wakes up worried and feels a blockage in her throat. She feels she can't swallow or gulp. She feels like this often on lying down also.
Plus she gets very tense and stressed.
She also has blood pressure but it's sometimes low sometimes high
Please recommend a homeopathy prescription for her because I have great trust in the therapy as it has worked for me in skin troubles.
[message edited by knightess on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 05:18:25 BST]
[message edited by knightess on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 05:20:21 BST]
[message edited by knightess on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 05:21:09 BST]
knightess on 2014-09-19
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 9 years ago
I was also diagnosed for thyroid.
2. Other physical sufferings are acute joint pains in the knee for which when I took glucosamine and Vitamin D3 I was fine for some time, now the pain has come back again.
I also feel very exhausted easily.
I have blood pressure issues but sometimes it is low sometimes high.
I'm a bit in the heavier side but not obese.
My head feels as if it will lid off right in the centre and the right side front nerve of the head hurts badly.
I wake up at night sometimes and cannot control urine. Psychologically when I reach near the loo, I cannot control passing of urine. I have to wake up 3-4 times at night
3. Mental Sufferings are Stress, Anxiety and depression .. Too much thinking
4. I feel as if I'm suffocated at my worst.
5. 3-4 years ago it started
6. Early morning as I wake up is the worst time
7. Eating certain acidic foods used to aggravate the problem and yoga helped give me relief
8 the financial condition stresses me out sometimes but it was also my menopausal time when it all started.
9. I feel better during rainy season and summer.
10. I'm mild but can get arguing, lazy suspicious and nervous
A. I feel happy because I like rain
B. I'm very sensitive to smell, noise
C. I'm only very touchy but I don't bite nails , I don't talk to self and don't weep causeleslly
D. I feel that I can't communicate freely with my husband. I'm more comfortable with me kids
11. I worry about being hospitalised and I have many nightmares but I don't remember them
My biggest fear is of death
12. I crave pizza but I'm not very picky I can eat anything . I'm vegetarian
13. Thirst - Normal
14. Hunger - Normal
16. Sweat is excessive more in face and neck and also trunk
17. Bowel movement only in the morning but twice or thrice in the morning . Stool type semi solid
18. I go to sleep early but don't sleep we'll I wake up 3-4 times in the night to pass uncontrolled urine. No particular Posture of sleeping mostly straight
20. I find myself slightly superior than other people of my age sometimes with respect to certain abilities
21. Thyrox 25 I used to take one tablet on empty stomach but I have stopped that .. There were no symptoms after taking it but I just didn't feel like taking any more.
I sometimes take vitamin d3 and patanjali Kachnar guggal Vati these give me energy and make me feel healthy
22. My real sister had cacer and another real sister and father had Piles
23. I'm a smart 54 year old woman have a belly but I'm not obese. 5 feet 2 inches.
24. I have reached menopause - I've had a normal menstrual cycle
25. I had fribroid in uterus maybe 12 years ago but I took homeopathic treatment and when diagnosed there was no fibroid. Besides that I've only had joint pains no other past history of any disease.
Thank you for your help
[message edited by knightess on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:16:32 BST]
[message edited by knightess on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:19:03 BST]
knightess 9 years ago
No food or water one hour before or after. One dose would be 3 drops of remedy in 10 ml of water sipped up slowly.
You will start observing improvement at all fronts in about a week.
♡ rishimba 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.