≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Tissue Salts (Cell Salts) vs Homeopathic Preps 1Do cell salts act the same as traditional homeopathy? 2Which doctor here works with cells salts? 3Bioplasma cell salts 6I think I lack cell salts, what do I do now? 1blood potassium level and cell salts 2low potassium level and cell salts 1cell salts 2Best cell salts? 8How to take several cell salts 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

cell salts information

My name is Snehal and i'm 25years. i am suffering from chronic health problems such as lack of confidence, stress, fear of crowd, sadness, shyness, weak memory, aversion to work etc.. Some one suggested me to take cell salts. then i found out that KALI PHOS,NATRUM MUR,matched to my problems about 80-90 percentage. And CALCERIA PHOS, MAGNIUSM PHOS matched about 50 percentage.
Q.1. which of these cell salts can i take?
Q.2.Can i take all these cell salts and mix them?
Q.3. What are the Potency of the cell salts?
Q.4. Can i take another remedy such as LYCOPODIUM, Or Gelsimium, or any another remedy which matches with my problems along Cell Salts.
Thank You..
  snehal on 2014-09-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

The cell salts are their own system-
There are 12 of them and one that contains all of them in
one tablet.

They work on the cells themselves to correct imbalances.
You can take the ones indicated all at the same time.
Usually the 6x strength is used. The salts only go to 12x.

I would try one salt at a time, and monitor it over 4 days
to see what the effect is on you. Stop taking if you are having
any bad effects. These are also called Dr. Schuessler Tissue

____ Chronic problems in homeopathy need to be
supervised by a qualified homeopath, you cannot chose
and supervise yourself on a homeopathic remedy for
chronic ailments. You don't have enough information to
be neutral enough to pick the remedy or decide potency
and decide how many doses, when to stop etc. Homeopaths
go to other homeopaths to get treated themselves on chronic

So if you want to use homeopathy find a good homeopath
or you can put your case on here if you like.
simone717 7 years ago
Hi- I looked at your other thread.

It would be better to have your case retaken.

If you want you can put Rishimba's name in the headline
and he can help you- he is a homeopathic dr.

Previous thread-http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/429799/

Fill out this form for Rishimba,

simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.