Erection problemDear Sir/Madam,
I am Mohammad Saiful Islam, age 34, sax male. My marriage life is 10 years. In my sexual life I found my self little week from beginning of my marriage life. But from last 3 years I can not do sex properly without any supplementary. I can not erect my self properly and my duration very short. If I take one pill (Super Ambra, Composition: Acid phos 4X, Agnus cost 4X, Ambra grisea 4X, Cinchona off 4X, Conium 4X, Damiana 4X, Maschus 4X, Nuxvom 4X, Sabal Ser 4X. Yohimbinum 4X) before having sex I can do very good performance. Currently I am taking 'Damiaplant' and I already take two file and third is running. I am feeling that it is not working on me.
What is happening with me Most of the time when my wife come to me at night I my panes become strong but not properly. I go for sex that time I can do little bit but most of the time during sex my panes become soft and can not do further. If I did not start sex instantly after few minutes my panes become very small and soft also some fluid come out from my panes. It is not become strong that night.
Now could you help me on this please.
saiful011 on 2014-10-14
=>Yes I am doing exercise but not regularly. My height is 5.9 and weight always around 82 to 84 Kg.
=> Yes I am smoking 4 to 5 sticks a week when I am staying in office. I am not taking any drugs. Due to cold allergy I am taking nasal spray 4days a week at night.
saiful011 5 years ago
fitness 5 years ago
Please click on my username to know about me. It will help you establish the reliability of what is written below. I am very careful about the sources where I gather info from. I gather it mostly from universities or government sources. Read this article & educate yourself. Taking remedies without taking the complete symptom picture is most likely to fail and make things worse.
There are many reasons for ED but all of them can be grouped under psychological & physical. Usually, ED in men below 30 can be attributed to psychological issues and over 30 it can be traced to physical issues.
In this article we will discuss the physical causes.
Penis response is an excellent indicator of heart health. It has been confirmed by many heart specialists and many studies that all those things which negatively affect the heart do the same to the penis.
To start off, the valves in your penis which cause erection work on the same principle as the valves in the heart and are almost of the same material. The fine capillaries which provide blood flow to the penis also get affected in the same way as the heart capillaries with arteriosclerosis (hardening & plaque deposition in arteries).
Smoking & lack of exercise destroys sex drive and is one of the main cause of ED because both these things dont help the blood flow in the fine capillaries of the penis. Furthermore, the statin drugs that most heart patients and people with high cholesterol are prescribed also cause a diminished libido. To top it all, almost all allopathic drugs which manage blood pressure, sugar etc. diminish the libido and contribute to ED.
So what is the solution. Unfortunately there is no quick fix. If your blood vessels have been choked with plaque and have hardened due to a life of poor eating habits, lack of exercise or genetics then reversing it all is difficult, more so if you are above 50.
As I said, its difficult but not impossible. If you start following a heart healthy diet and incorporate aerobic exercise, strength training and meditation in your routine you will see the positive effects within 2-4 weeks.
Here are some of the lifestyle changes that you will need to make if you are serious in reversing heart disease & ED:
These guidelines are based on the understanding that naturally occurring foods are a thousand times better than human made supplements. Why, because all naturally occurring foods have a complex combination of many chemicals & nutrients which work synergistically with one another to make the assimilation, absorption & digestion much better than human made supplements or vitamins.
This is exactly in-line with the concept of totality, the wholeness i.e. its always the whole thing which gives you the complete picture.
So here is what you need to do:
1. Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries.
2. Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
3. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation. Its the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
4. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best. Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, dont eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
5. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
6. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
7. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
8. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
9. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
10. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
11. Eat only when hungry and when eating, dont overstuff yourself.
12. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. dont divert your attention by watching tv etc.
a. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your target heart rate. Search google to find out your target heart rate during exercise.
b. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
14. Follow these guidelines for at least 4 weeks and then supplement it with a constitutional homeopathic remedy for completing the cure.
This article has been copied in its entirety from my website www.payaftercure.com. There are several free articles related to health on my site.
fitness 5 years ago
You have posted also for Nasal polyps which RP
Tamhankar just prescribed.
1. Fitness gave good health advice here for you which
will help boost your entire body.
2. One person has to guide on all your health problems
and know everything you are taking. Bc meds can
interfere with each other and your reports will be
wrong on how they work and then treatment will
be wrong too.
3. Stop taking that combo medicine you are taking now-
If you have nasal polyps that means your immune system
is not working properly which will affect many things
including what is on this post.
4. Work with RP Tamhankar - advise him of this problem
5. If you do not get better using this forum, then
put Dr. Showrav in the Search box at the top of the
forum. Click a post and then click his name. Go see him
in person, he is in Dhaka.
♡ simone717 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.