≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 33Premature Ejaculation 4Premature Ejaculation 15Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature Ejaculation

Dear Sir, I am now 49 years old and a married man with two children. My wife is 42 years old. I am of late having problem with premature
ejaculation. I did not have this problem at the time of married. Only of late I am experiencing this. Part of the problem is, I get too excited before having sex and ejaculation occurs just at the time of inserting or even before that. Thereby, I am neither getting satisfaction nor able to satisfy my wife. The other problem is, my wife
also does no seem to be having much interest in sex like she had after marriage. But that is only a secondary problem. The primary problem is related to my ejaculation too soon, sometimes during foreplay also. My glans seems to be too sensitive and gets stimulated at slightest provocation and this probably causes ejaculation to soon. So, I would like to know whether there are any good medicines available in homeopathy to prolong/maintain erection? Someone told me to breathing
exercise. However, I have somehow not been too successful with that. Would really appreciate if some good medicine is suggested.
  venksv95 on 2014-12-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What change in your life has occurred which is resulting in this problem. Think and then reply.
fitness 8 years ago
Sir, I think my wife's lack of interest could probably be part of the problem. She also works, and does not like to be disturbed in the night. She prefers the early morning hours. But again in the early morning hours, she feels lethargic to wake up and prefers to sleep. However, there is no complete denial on her part either. The occurence is very rare. Since having sex is become very rare, I get too exited when it does happen, and in that exitement, I lose too prematurely. Perhaps, had we been having sex regularly, it would had been more enjoyable. But having sex happens only once in a month or once in two months like that. When we do have it, there is again too much exitement, mostly on my part only, which I believe needs control. Any slightest touch of my genital on her causes me to lose too soon even before insertion. Of course, I believe mental control and physical control are both necessary and I think I am lacking them. It is becoming more one-sided enjoyment than bilateral. Effectively, neither of us gain any satisfaction. Perhaps, if I was able to maintain my erection and give her more happiness/orgasm, may be she will start enjoying it more. So please advise if any medicines can be prescribed for my problem.
venksv95 8 years ago
Your case is self explanatory. You don't need a medicine.

There are two options as I see it.

You can masturbate to satisfy your needs as frequently as required. This way when you have the opportunity to have sex with your wife, you won't be over excited.

Try to change your wife's routine so that she gets enough time to rest & regain her energy so that you will have time for sex.
fitness 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.