fibroids, pcos, , hypothyroidismHello doctor.I got your address from web search..I am 36/female/unmarried /76 kgI am suffering from pcos multiple fibroids and hypothyroidism.Currently i am on eltroxin 50.I took the English medicine for pcos which is krimson 35 and metformin for three month which gave me continuous bleeding and huge big clots and hospitalised thrice due to blood loss. After the treatment my ovaries report comes clear but my fibroid s grows big,anameia and menorhaggia.I also took Ayurveda treatment for that .which also does not give me any improvement .After three months my ultrasound shows again pcos and fibroids.I have very heavy periods lasting for 7-10 days sometimes whole month and cannot move far from bathroom.I am using maternity sanitary napkins. and after periods leucorrea is there.i eat so many kit for that My gyn.Doc advised surgery to remove uterus.i have also too much pain in both ovaries moving back and pain in lower abdomen from center of the naval to the bottom .too much pelvic pressure pain .i feel like everything coming out.too much cramps and back pain in thighs and legs.I am using pain killer or injection for pain during periods dromitin-m. My ovaries pain and uterus pain is continuous.I have been hospitalized thrice due to blood loss . After this problem i am totally cut from society job friends. As i am continuous on bed just moving around inside the house.I took homeopathy medicine to control bleeding it effective but burn my stomach too much. but doctor did not give me any prescription at all so i don't know anything.I want to try homeopathy treatment before surgery but with prescription so that i can keep my medical history updated. My body is so sensitive .I am sending you my ultrasound report and my previous mri report in which ovaries come clear and after three month my ultrasound report is different..Please doctor assess my case and let me know is there any possibility to save me from surgery.My gyn. doc also repeating my blood test before surgery which is due on 26 feb .I will receive my blood reports on saturday or by monday..also waiting for the appointment for current ultrasound before surgery.Please doctor is there any cure for me.i already lost my hope Please explain me everything after reading my case. i will be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness.waiting for your reply.Sincerely karamjit
karamjitkaur on 2015-01-29
Its a long term treatment which is best handled by consulting a local homeopath and meeting in person.
If you have none available due to any reason, I can try to take up your case here.
fitness 7 years ago
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
Homeopathy works only if you give truthful answers, no matter how awkward or intimate. If you dont want to do that, its better you stop here and dont proceed.
Please reply to all that is being asked and give details.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I want answers which explain the What, When, Where, Why, Better by & Worse by.
Example: I have a sore throat (it explains the what), since 3 days (it explains when), on the left side of my throat (explains where), due to eating sour food (explains why), the pain is better when I drink warm tea (explains Better by), the pain is worse when I swallow food (explains worse by)
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not fully adhered to.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
6. If relationship is not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you
7. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
8. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
9. When did this main problem begin
10. What is the cause of this problem in your view
11. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
12. What non-medicinal actions make it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
14. What other health problems do you have
15. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
16. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
18. What animals or insects are you afraid of
19. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. loneliness, water, heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness, flying etc)
20. What occupies your mind mostly
21. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
22. Do you want to stay alone or with people
23. How is your sleep, if not good, why
24. Do you have any recurring (repeating) dreams, if yes, what do you see
25. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affects & how
26. Do you normally feel hot or cold
27. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you desire)
28. Is there any food that you hate
29. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
30. Is there any taste which you hate
31. Do you like warm or cold food
32. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .)
33. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
34. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
35. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes
Is coating thick
Color of coating
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
36. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour, metallic)
37. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem
38. Details about your perspiration (sweat), answer all these points:
Where mostly (head, chest, back etc)
How much (a lot, normal, very less)
Any strong smell (garlic, onion etc)
Does it stain, if yes what color (yellow, green, no color)
39. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
40. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, color of discharge)
41. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
42. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
43. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
44. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
45. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching, warts etc.)
46. Female genitals (any pain, itching, warts etc)
47. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
48. What illnesses are running in your family
49. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
50. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
51. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
52. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.