Pcos and trying to get pragnentHi I am a 36 years old PCOS sufferer. I was diagnost almost 7 years ago but i am sure it started sooner. I was never treated for it because I refused to take hormons and anti conception pills and my doctor was of no other help. In 10 years i gained about 100 pounds (45 kg)I now weight 275 pounds (122 kg). My menses are very irregular i dont know if i ovulate and when. I was not bothered with lock of periods but i now would love to have a child and i need help to be regular and healthy. Please advise
Iwanka78 on 2015-02-16
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
pcos with cysts, insuline resistance, menstruation only few times a year
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Very dry skin with cracking feet and egzemas, headach at least one a week, some back pain and numbnes in right buttock and down the leg, very tired eyes
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am verry angry all the time, have no patiance, i cry a lot and feel that no one understands me
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
mental: I feel like there is this big knot inside me
physical: cyst bursting feels like acid in my belly and pain in the back
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
My periods vere always irregular i dont know when it started but its gettin worse
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Not sure, heat little bit
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes internal changes in hormones
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cooler weather and i love rain
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I love thunderstorms and rain, I feel safe and protected in my home
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Very sensitive to smells , will be smelling somethin few minutes before my work colleagues or family
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Talking in my sleep
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
About my husband i love him but i dont feel protected by him, i know he cares about me but he thinks i am strong and i am not and i need him
About friends ...dont have many i moved to offen, and zero true friends i am very outspoken and honest(blunt)and talk to much and people Think i am rude or know it all
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music? Feel better
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
I hate How sensitive i am to other people criticizing me
In others what i hate most is being two faced dishonest
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of dogs i have ofen dreams of dogs chaising me
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave sweets and bread
I dont like fat meat
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excessive
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
When i eat bread and milk i have allergic reaction on my skin
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Almost no sweat, keep heat inside
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? 2 in a morning , not to soft not hard, sometimes firm sometimes many long thin pencil like stool
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I Have problems falling asleep , i uselly sleep on my side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No because i feel pain when have sex
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I dont think so
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Metformin only for a week, terrible pain in my stomach also natural progesteron cream, i was feeling very good but kept forgating about applying the cream
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Dad died of skin canc
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I am tall 174 cm 5'8" and very overweight 270 pounds
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Irregular sometimes cycle is 45 days sometimes 79, flow last alwayes 4-5 days, some dark big clots , i always cry without a reason before mense
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
- Endocarditis and Mitral valve prelapse age 8
- appendectomy age 22
Iwanka78 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.